Autobacs Super GT Season 2 | Polling is Now Closed!!!

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 2,845 comments
I guess some of that kg is going to be lost with the weight of the smaller motor.

These cars already run ballasted up to 1100kg! They're probably closer to 900kg without the ballast to meet minimum weight. Success ballast is additional weight on top of ballast added to make 1100kg 👍

Going to start watching 2013 and 2012 races tonight after my Nurburgring practice! 👍 DTM's hi downforce is exciting so I'm expecting the same out of Super GT!

hello driver how are you

Hi Will,

I am good bud and you?

Had some PS3 issues, my old console bombed out, had to get a new one, been doing some racing with the local SA okes. I just popped on this site to see whats on offer and saw this. Just a little hesitant to commit yet, but this does look like fun.

I seem to want to follow Skeng around cos I really enjoyed that close racing we all had.

Hi Will,

I am good bud and you?

Had some PS3 issues, my old console bombed out, had to get a new one, been doing some racing with the local SA okes. I just popped on this site to see whats on offer and saw this. Just a little hesitant to commit yet, but this does look like fun.

I seem to want to follow Skeng around cos I really enjoyed that close racing we all had.

We usually have free spaces so even if you cant commit to the entire season , try a few races

Driver 101, just make sure you read the News section on the main page so you know the direction on this series. 👍

racefan88
Awesome didn't realize I may be away for the last race, so im not sure if ill make that one. Im there for tge firs three though!

Ill sign you up as soon as I get home!

A track list would be nice to get testing. -hint hint-

It's on the OP :)

Rd 1 - Deep Forest (June 8th)
Rd 2 - Daytona Road (June 15th)
Rd 3 - SSR5 (June 22nd)
Rd 4 - Spa Francorchamps (June 29th)

gippone
It's on the OP :)

Rd 1 - Deep Forest (June 8th)
Rd 2 - Daytona Road (June 15th)
Rd 3 - SSR5 (June 22nd)
Rd 4 - Spa Francorchamps (June 29th)

Got to make an edit right now the time counter got screwed up from Rd 3 to 4. Thanks for the dates I'm going to implement them on the op as well. 👍

Op News Update:
-The clickable Team championship link will show Team championship being edited to our current driver line up next week when we get close to maximum sign ups for Rd 1. The Team championship spreadsheet is the more difficult one to fill out so I would like to do it in 1 shot when we have all the signups ready to go!

Last edited:
hi guys just thought i'd remind you that the isle of man tt is on this week and next week
What's the tt ? i hear you ask well
here's a little montage

Willfred_1
I've Been Religiously Watching it since i was 10 (Im 18 now )

We used to get coverage on Speed TV, but for the last 2 yrs no coverage at all that I can find. Thank God for YouTube.com but I still haveto wait a week before someone uploads the nice HD version!

Willfred_1
Is there a live stream
Or use a proxy to watch it on itv player

That's what I'm looking for now a streaming internet network that I can rely on. YouTube is good for post FIA events early on. DTM & GP2 are easy to find as well. Itv I will be researching that 1 tonight. Didn't find what I needed on YouTube last night! 👎

That's what I'm looking for now a streaming internet network that I can rely on. YouTube is good for post FIA events early on. DTM & GP2 are easy to find as well. Itv I will be researching that 1 tonight. Didn't find what I needed on YouTube last night! 👎
found it
source tt official site
International coverage:

The TT will air on Velocity by Discovery in the US

The first race starts airing at 22:00 (10pm) ET on Sunday 6/2 and runs every night at 22:00 up to and including Saturday 6/8. Also, once a show runs in prime, it airs the following day at 08:00 (8am) ET and 16:00 (4pm) ET. This means the first race airs 6/2 at 10pm ET and also plays on Monday 6/3 at 8am ET and 4pm ET.

Willfred_1
found it
source tt official site
International coverage:

The TT will air on Velocity by Discovery in the US

The first race starts airing at 22:00 (10pm) ET on Sunday 6/2 and runs every night at 22:00 up to and including Saturday 6/8. Also, once a show runs in prime, it airs the following day at 08:00 (8am) ET and 16:00 (4pm) ET. This means the first race airs 6/2 at 10pm ET and also plays on Monday 6/3 at 8am ET and 4pm ET.

You the man! 👍

Back