Bavarian Content - Post your BMWs here

• Thread starter slipp3h
  • 1,087 comments
slipp3h
Thought it would be good to get a thread going with just BMWs in it, for all your bimmerphiles out there. Of course the first decent cars I could afford in the game had to be ///M's of some sort.

First photo I took. Z4M in Interlagos Blue, on Advan RGII's painted black with Ti racing exhaust
5213992334_95999e9e33_b.jpg

E92 M3 that I painted Laguna Seca blue, on BBS LM-R's w/ CF lip.
5213397691_68411e9991_b.jpg

5213397839_3b329d2cf4_b.jpg

5213992716_bc61fbe9f2_b.jpg

E46 CSL which I painted Alpine White. This is a "standard" model, which is why it looks so fugly in comparison to the "premiums" in the other pictures. Really wish PD had just left standards out and given us a few more premiums. Would rather have 250 cars rather than 200 premium and 800 garbage. So far I've sold ever standard I've had, with exception to M3's. Also, it's interesting to note that although I bought a CSL, it came with the 19's from the standard M3. Strange, being that in GT4 it had proper CSL wheels on it.

5213398077_a1e4b6793a_b.jpg

5213992934_0a7e14bce1_b.jpg

And my own baby :)

5021938484_049f65dae6_z.jpg

Let's see what else you've got

Dang it, I've been hoarding Laguna Seca blue for that exact same purpose! I was going to do a matte black Z4M, but wow, Interlagos suits it so well.

Fine cars in here 👍

Here is one pic of my baby so far. I am waiting to find the CSL and post some pictures of my M3 GTS wannabe.

AhrweilerGate.jpg

my M5 fully tuned, spanking the supercars :) have seen 215mph on special stage7
HighSpeedRing1.jpg

now tweaked

Bern-Marktgasse.jpg

haven't got the hang on photo's fully yet

Last edited:
I got some more to show!

Interlagos Blue E46 M3 GTR at the Sudschliefe
NrburgringGP_F_2.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_1.jpg

NrburgringGP_F.jpg

My look-alike M3 GTS wheel color is ultimate opal black(off of GT-R Spec-V)
Siena-PiazzadelCampo.jpg

I thought that looked cool when I was 10. Everyones taste is different I guess but to me "stance" is just functionless nonsense.

By "stance" you mean that huge negative camber angle? Looks weird to me but it does have a somewhat "cool" looking effect to it.

EDIT: Just saw the stance thread and well... yep it's definitely weird. I sure hope the cars aren't drivable like that. I mean, the wheels would be hitting the wheel wells constantly.

Last edited:
Man some of these pics are insane! That white Z4 is amazing..Minus the camber angle maybe, still cool though

Who else is super sad that the E46 M3 is standard? :( Makes me wanna cry.

Man some of these pics are insane! That white Z4 is amazing..Minus the camber angle maybe, still cool though

Who else is super sad that the E46 M3 is standard? :( Makes me wanna cry.

That and the 335i were the only two cars I wanted in the game. Got assed out big time with just one standard e46. I also hate how the E92 aero kit is so pointless. So many nice front lips out there and they had to make their own stupid design that barely shows.

OP you know how I can tell you're a BMW fan. You painted the e92 m3 laguna seca blue haha there was a guy that did that with his car.

Found it: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e9...ndividual-colour-laguna-seca-blue-m3-e92.html

Back