Beast Mode Performance drag tuning garage **Closed**

You fixed my SVT Cobra :D

Haven’t tried it yet but with those times it will fix mine too 👍

Hope you enjoy:tup:

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little 🤬 up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to 🤬 amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 👍

You keep quoting from my favourite films :D makes me feel old when people haven’t seen these modern classics though :lol:

I got the DLC!!!!

I predict a flood of time submissions :D:tup:

fest0r

(family guy news readers voice) And we're back from Fest0r's weather outlook for the week, a strong prediction of time submissions I think it was, from where, (oli the weatherman from family guy) SWARA, (tom) ah hahahah thanks oli

fest0r
Haven’t tried it yet but with those times it will fix mine too 👍

You keep quoting from my favourite films :D makes me feel old when people haven’t seen these modern classics though :lol:

Your prediction is correct :lol:

mattjones
(family guy news readers voice) and we're back from fest0r's weather outlook for the week, a strong prediction of time submissions i think it was, from where, (oli the weatherman from family guy) swara, (tom) ah hahahah thanks fest0r

fixed

'05 Ford GT (No Stripe)
874hp@6900rpm
769ft.lb.@4900rpm
1208kg
9.090 1/4 mile

picture.php

Transmission:
Reset, top speed 180, final 3.360
1-3.863
2-2.699
3-2.221
4-1.851
5-1.514
6-1.254

Suspension:
15/40
5.0/10.0
1/10
1/4
1/6
5.0/0.0
-1.00/1.00

Max downforce

Launch in 2nd

My no stripe can run the same time but its not always consistent,sometimes it drop off a couple tenths.My tune is a little different than yours ,got any advice?

My no stripe can run the same time but its not always consistent,sometimes it drop off a couple tenths.My tune is a little different than yours ,got any advice?

If you're having inconsistencies with your times by that much then it's probably your shifting or launch methods. You should be able to produce times within .010 of one another pretty consistently even with mt. As far as your setup, if you have similar results as mine with different settings I wouldn't change too much. Maybe try to find the best combination of the two to see if you can improve by merging them together. There is always a different way to achieve a similar goal.

Kennyyyyyyyy. What's the best way to do a launch? (Ghost method, not tree at SSRX). I tried at SSRX as well but I would either bog down when trying to launch at the right RPM or I would over-rev and get a bad launch. Is there any sure-fire method to launching at the correct RPM? Thanks!!!

You drag people and your mumbo wumbo jumbo. What is WFO? (I've not been REAL heavy into dragging, I'm one of those "recreational" draggers) So the terms and such usually go over my head. I apologize.

You drag people and your mumbo wumbo jumbo. What is WFO? (I've not been REAL heavy into dragging, I'm one of those "recreational" draggers) So the terms and such usually go over my head. I apologize.

My bad lol. Basically wide open throttle. Just put differently.👍

Nice Ford Gt tune Kenny, mine use to be running high 8.9's before the patch, but something happened to it and is running 'round 9.1's :ouch:

Back