"Because race car" Is there a rule?

• Thread starter hawkeye122
  • 35 comments
Memes get old very quickly.

I fear I must drag out my Youtube analogy here.

Look at any video on Youtube with a decent amount of comments. Notice how 95% of those comments are rittan lyk dis lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, or talk about Nazis, or call another contributor (or the video poster) a fag? There's a reason for this - 95% of Youtube commentators, and in fact 95% of people, are hideous, hideous imbeciles.

This also means that 95% of people who jump on board the Memetrain are hideous, hideous imbeciles. Of every 200 "I CAN HAZ", or Joseph Ducruex, or "Yo dawg, I herd u like" image macros posted, 180 of them are utter crap. 15 of them will be just crap, 4 will be visual wallpaper paste and one - one - might make you chuckle.

People who answer "Because racecar" to normal questions are, generally, buffoons. daan's response to a question from a member called RACECAR of "Because RACECAR" was hilarious.

Famine
I fear I must drag out my Youtube analogy here.

Look at any video on Youtube with a decent amount of comments. Notice how 95% of those comments are rittan lyk dis lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, or talk about Nazis, or call another contributor (or the video poster) a fag? There's a reason for this - 95% of Youtube commentators, and in fact 95% of people, are hideous, hideous imbeciles.

This also means that 95% of people who jump on board the Memetrain are hideous, hideous imbeciles. Of every 200 "I CAN HAZ", or Joseph Ducruex, or "Yo dawg, I herd u like" image macros posted, 180 of them are utter crap. 15 of them will be just crap, 4 will be visual wallpaper paste and one - one - might make you chuckle.

People who answer "Because racecar" to normal questions are, generally, buffoons. daan's response to a question from a member called RACECAR of "Because RACECAR" was hilarious.

I think I get what you're saying. You mean that everyone on the internet is an imbecile(great word BTW), except when they are funny? Hang on. I dont understand anymore. :confused: Ive managed to confuse myself.

No, rather most content on the internet is submitted by imbeciles and thus unfunny. Memes are easy for them to contribute to and thus more likely to be dross.

Famine
No, rather most content on the internet is submitted by imbeciles and thus unfunny. Memes are easy for them to contribute to and thus more likely to be dross.

Got you. I think.....

Because racecar is a common troll post in vehicle related forums.

Back