Blitz Hendrix Tuning- Closing down.....

• Thread starter Blitz187
  • 707 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
have U an on board video?

I still have the replay saved... I would just need to make a new clip with cockpit mode on :) Can be done... I'll PM it to ya 👍

I still have the replay saved... I would just need to make a new clip with cockpit mode on :) Can be done... I'll PM it to ya 👍

many tnx!!! yesterday I've tried your settings....that's SUPERB!!!
First with my previous setting my best lap was 1.56.300...after few laps now my best lap is 1.55.200...with..pad...:dunce:

many tnx!!! yesterday I've tried your settings....that's SUPERB!!!
First with my previous setting my best lap was 1.56.300...after few laps now my best lap is 1.55.200...with..pad...:dunce:

No problem 👍 Glad you like it :) I will make a new clip for you as soon as I have some time.. and I'll will PM it you... See how far down you can get it :) I also recommend if you find the car a bit twitchy with the pad you can turn steering angle down 1 or two notches or until youre comfortable with it... then you can get rid of the twitchiness :D

No problem 👍 Glad you like it :) I will make a new clip for you as soon as I have some time.. and I'll will PM it you... See how far down you can get it :) I also recommend if you find the car a bit twitchy with the pad you can turn steering angle down 1 or two notches or until youre comfortable with it... then you can get rid of the twitchiness :D

wow...this is a super community...never seen many people passioned on GT5...

wow...this is a super community...never seen many people passioned on GT5...

Thats what the community is here for :sly: There are other tuners here as well also worth checking in the tuning section :D If you cant find a certain tune here you can always check one of the other tuners as well ;) Welcome to GTPlanet by the way...

Im still on break... playing NFS: Shift at the moment... I honestly dont think I'm going to get to tuning properly again til GT5 comes out... I have quite a bit of games in pre-order so I will be busy with them as well... Sorry for the inconvenience, if someone REALLY wants a tune, I recommend you PM me :) Until then I will be doing some NFS: Shift ;)

Update: Just got GT PSP and liking it a lot... I think I might start tuning in that a bit... Its very simplified but the tuning you can do has a big affect when youre on track... So I might be moving shop over to the GT: PSP section... who knows.. :P Just a thought for now... if I go through with it I'll let you know ;)

After being gone for a long while and playing other games, I think I will be back for some more GT5:P after seeing the events update... Fuji 800PP is back after a long absence and Ive been dying to race that event again since.... I might even make some tunes again... hopefully I can still do it.. :lol: See you guys on track!! 👍 Special Requests are always welcome as well...

After being gone for a long while and playing other games, I think I will be back for some more GT5:P after seeing the events update... Fuji 800PP is back after a long absence and Ive been dying to race that event again since.... I might even make some tunes again... hopefully I can still do it.. :lol: See you guys on track!! 👍 Special Requests are always welcome as well...

uh uh it's time to try my new GT25! :)

Nice :D You got a G25 now? You will definitely enjoy it... Very good wheel 👍

yes I've purchased a cockpit but the pedal's support is too little (DAMN!):indiff:
now I'll try to modify the cockpit but i think that this night I'll tray G25 on a table :yuck:

yes I've purchased a cockpit but the pedal's support is too little (DAMN!):indiff:
now I'll try to modify the cockpit but i think that this night I'll tray G25 on a table :yuck:

Did you buy a ready-made cockpit (Playseat)?? Or did you build one?? I have an older model Playseat where the G25 pedals didnt fit properly as well... I ended up taping the pedals down :lol:.... But I will need to modify it a bit as well...

Did you buy a ready-made cockpit (Playseat)?? Or did you build one?? I have an older model Playseat where the G25 pedals didnt fit properly as well... I ended up taping the pedals down :lol:.... But I will need to modify it a bit as well...

I've buyed a build that seems the first model of playseats. But I think that is very unstable...i want to try some modify to take more stability

I've buyed a build that seems the first model of playseats. But I think that is very unstable...i want to try some modify to take more stability

Ok, I think you have the same one I do... It was actually meant for a DFP... :) I know another guy on GTP that modified his by adding a thin piece of wood, washer and screws.... involves a bit of drilling but it seemed to work good.. I want to do the same, but I dont remember where the thread is...

Suzuka 800PP PRO event- BHT Amuse S2000 GT1

This is a revised version of the 750PP tune for Suzuka... Drives pretty much the same with some minor changes to the suspension.... Very easy to control on the limit and stable as well. Throttle control is something to keep in mind as always with monsters like this... This is the first tune, more to come! 👍 Enjoy...
Note: 6-gear Setup

Edit: Hot lap replay added for reference 👍

Hot Lap Replay - 1.55,183

Power: 569BHP -8
Weight: 952 KG 85%

Tires: R3
Aero: 17 33
height: -15 -14
spring rate: 5 3
damper: 2 3
toe: -0.06 +0.12
camber: 2.2 2.6
brakes: 5 7

turning angle: 48
traction: off
ABS: 1

1st: 2.697
2nd: 1.819
3rd: 1.410
4th: 1.158
5th: 0.978
6th: 0.834
7th: 0.354
final: 3.903

This setup works fantastic at Fuji 800pp. excellent tune thank you

Really? Thanks for letting me know! I'm going to give it a shot then I was going to sit down this week and make one :) I have a nice on for the Mines if you want it, its a revised version of the one already posted under Fuji 800PP... 👍

Oh, Dont be shy now, please post the Mine's setup. It is a favorite of mine and I always like to try out new settings for it :-)

Oh, Dont be shy now, please post the Mine's setup. It is a favorite of mine and I always like to try out new settings for it :-)

No problem... I will post it tonight when I get home from work.. ;) It is only some suspension updates which make it drive a little nicer and feel less tight then the current 800PP setup I have, which dates from over a year ago :D

*Bump*

Thought I'd come in here and wipe the dust off the machinery a bit... Hopefully people are still enjoying my tunes and I plan to stay active when GT5 DOES finally come out. Was out on the track last weekend and enjoyed it quite a bit after my 6 month absence. I think I will be on more now in-between MW2 sessions and until BF:BC2 comes out :) Good thing theres a few good shooters out there to keep me occupied until GT5 hits... Anyway, hope everyone is doing ok including ledhendrix, Fuzzy and Chadwicksracing of the Blitz Hendrix team. See you all on the race track! GT5 FTW!

The same setup of yours that I used for Fuji also went way fast at HSR 800pp with just a small gear adjustment.

Thank you for your time and effort / Tunes 👍

The same setup of yours that I used for Fuji also went way fast at HSR 800pp with just a small gear adjustment.

Thank you for your time and effort / Tunes 👍

Nice one... looks like that tune is sort of an all-rounder... :) Nice to see people still making use of the archive! Thanks! 👍

I appreciate the good effort you've put into this Blitz187, it's fantastic!

I've been into eigher north recently, and I've been insisting on using the BMW tii.
I enjoy it a lot, but those Clios keep going faster than me...
I only know basic knowledge when it comes to tuning in GT, and I find it hard to mess around with the car settings.

So I'm asking, is it possibly for you to create a basic tuning setting for the BMW tii?

I appreciate the good effort you've put into this Blitz187, it's fantastic!

I've been into eigher north recently, and I've been insisting on using the BMW tii.
I enjoy it a lot, but those Clios keep going faster than me...
I only know basic knowledge when it comes to tuning in GT, and I find it hard to mess around with the car settings.

So I'm asking, is it possibly for you to create a basic tuning setting for the BMW tii?

Thanks for the kind words..... :) Im not really tuning much at the moment to be honest, but I will try and have a look for you this week. I dont have any tunes for Eiger since it didnt come up very often in the past, but you gotta start somewhere :P I'll let you know when I have something for you... would you like a "full" tune? Or just a basic setup that you can fool around with yourself?

Thanks for the kind words..... :) Im not really tuning much at the moment to be honest, but I will try and have a look for you this week. I dont have any tunes for Eiger since it didnt come up very often in the past, but you gotta start somewhere :P I'll let you know when I have something for you... would you like a "full" tune? Or just a basic setup that you can fool around with yourself?

You are most welcome!
I thank you for your hard work. :sly:

Just work with a basic setup, that's enough for me :dopey:

Thanks again 👍

You are most welcome!
I thank you for your hard work. :sly:

Just work with a basic setup, that's enough for me :dopey:

Thanks again 👍

Ok, sounds good... You'll hear from me when I got something new from the "Skunk Works" :)

Ok, sounds good... You'll hear from me when I got something new from the "Skunk Works" :)

Once again thanks!
I'm happy to know that I'm having some help from someone like you 👍

I must say, your settings are fantastic, I never enjoyed GT5 P like this before, it feels great to know that I have a bigger chance of wining those online races now.

I've tried your "Suzuka NO MERCY 650PP Evo X/Tuned" with the normal evo X at Suzuka 600, and I must say, that gear box it's just perfect!
It's never too hight, or too low, and I can focus more on the driving without worrying too much about which gear I should be. 👍

Once again thanks!
I'm happy to know that I'm having some help from someone like you 👍

I must say, your settings are fantastic, I never enjoyed GT5 P like this before, it feels great to know that I have a bigger chance of wining those online races now.

I've tried your "Suzuka NO MERCY 650PP Evo X/Tuned" with the normal evo X at Suzuka 600, and I must say, that gear box it's just perfect!
It's never too hight, or too low, and I can focus more on the driving without worrying too much about which gear I should be. 👍

Those No Mercy tunes are old!! :P Do they still perform well?? I made those tunes when they just took Rubberbanding off of the Expert events... it think my tuning skill has improved a bunch though since I made those...

Anyway, I have not had a chance to sit down for you yet. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing this over the weekend... then I can relax and take my time... last couple of days Champions League has been on tv, so I've been watching that... When I have a tune I will PM it to you, after your approval it will go into the Archive... 👍

Those No Mercy tunes are old!! :P Do they still perform well?? I made those tunes when they just took Rubberbanding off of the Expert events... it think my tuning skill has improved a bunch though since I made those...

Anyway, I have not had a chance to sit down for you yet. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing this over the weekend... then I can relax and take my time... last couple of days Champions League has been on tv, so I've been watching that... When I have a tune I will PM it to you, after your approval it will go into the Archive... 👍

Your kidding? The gear box is just perfect for my driving style, I managed to cut down a second, and now I'm doing around 2:13. And most impressive, if I keep the pace I get 2:14/15 each lap!👍

The last time I enjoyed a setup like this was back in GT3, when I managed to crack a "perfect" setup for a +600BHP Skyline GT-R R34.

Take all the time that you need, Rome wasn't built in a day, and Picasso didn't finish his works in a matter of seconds either.
I don't want to interrupt the mind of the master (you) so take your time! :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back