BST V8 Challenge S3 | COMPLETED

• Thread starter Gedi69
  • 6,108 comments
Thanks for the improved driver award, but it was all the car. I found a set up that worked for me and only had to make max speed and individual gear changes. Was running max downforce all the time with no real apparent top speed handicap. Well done JK for championship and Jonzster for best of the rest. You were close with the tractor JB but no cigar, although considering what you were driving well done. Well done Gedi and JB for getting us through a very difficult season in many ways, and grats to all who competed. Roll on Monaro's and then to S4.

Stu

Congratulations to all :D
When will the Monaro-event start ??
Hopefully I can make it :D
S4 will be tough again => maybe as an indepentent ??

KingSakery
Congratulations to all :D
When will the Monaro-event start ??
Hopefully I can make it :D
S4 will be tough again => maybe as an indepentent ??

Hi king, monaros is next Monday hope you can join :)

Stu fanx, very welcome enjoy the trophy:drool: Toad was good but you more than deserve it took me and Gedi a quick couple of croaks to decide, Jonzster was a very close second:tup:

Ticket sent to Nel for DOTD, Stu for best "Q" tomorrow.;)

cunny17
Thanks for the improved driver award, but it was all the car. I found a set up that worked for me and only had to make max speed and individual gear changes. Was running max downforce all the time with no real apparent top speed handicap. Well done JK for championship and Jonzster for best of the rest. You were close with the tractor JB but no cigar, although considering what you were driving well done. Well done Gedi and JB for getting us through a very difficult season in many ways, and grats to all who competed. Roll on Monaro's and then to S4.

Stu

You deserve it mate 👍

Good season jonz welldone 👍

You using same car forS4?

Cheers Gedi yeah sticking with the cat 👍 well done to you and Stu, pity Wildcats couldn't bring the fight till the end but you win some, you lose some as they say :)
Well done JB on close third :scared:👍

Cheers Gedi yeah sticking with the cat 👍 well done to you and Stu, pity Wildcats couldn't bring the fight till the end but you win some, you lose some as they say :)
Well done JB on close third :scared:👍

If neljack and toffe would have been at all the races then it would have been a 3 way battle.

We can do it all again in S4 :)

Maserati is rather sexy though.:drool::sly:

:lol:, Im still not sure, wanna really go for it in S4, think BMW might be the better all rounder for me.

The MAS is probably great and wouldnt be surprised if someone taks it and wins a lot, but I think it'll need a bit of setup work at tracks (especially HSR, my word it hates the place :lol: ), something I dont have too much time for with college work :/

Monaro actually sounds rather tasty.:sly:

Tis true Jonz i remember your unfortunate DC at Sarthe i think? With those extra few points would have been more decisive.:rolleyes:

Monaro actually sounds rather tasty.:sly:

Tis true Jonz i remember your unfortunate DC at Sarthe i think? With those extra few points would have been more decisive.:rolleyes:

Was Monza - Race 2. I remember he rejoined and it was a shame was close between him me and JK2 - good racing that day, mainly because of my first win from 7th :D And in Monza with an Italian car - cant be a better way 👍

Possibly mate cant fully remember:dopey: I didnt win a race all season so coming second (ooo err) wouldnt have felt quite right the catman did good.👍 And yep very fitting the Mas picked up a win around Monz.:drool:

Possibly mate cant fully remember:dopey: I didnt win a race all season so coming second (ooo err) wouldnt have felt quite right the catman did good.👍 And yep very fitting the Mas picked up a win around Monz.:drool:

I was going to say - you were the only guy who was in the tilte hunt but didn't win a race. However in GVS race 2 you looked very strong for the win

You still got 6 podiums 👍 More than me

Also I think Matty deserves a shout - He improved a lot during the end of the season, only til he over ran with his internet so we couldnt see what he could do yesterday :rolleyes: But he was very good at GVS

Agree mate alot of the guys have improved bigtime Matty included, which is what its all about i spose.👍

Was Monza - Race 2. I remember he rejoined and it was a shame was close between him me and JK2 - good racing that day, mainly because of my first win from 7th :D And in Monza with an Italian car - cant be a better way 👍
Yeah it was Monza and apparently just before I DC'd I lagged badly and smashed JB off, swings and roundabouts :crazy:
Was a great win Andy, especially as both aliens were present 👍

jonzster

1st prize sent. Message sent to Sail/JK.

It was a tough season. Well done for JB and Gedi for pushing this season through. It was a battle with PD for the whole event. Well done to the drivers and congratulations to all the winners.

Good luck in the Monaro race and S4.

jonzster
Yeah it was Monza and apparently just before I DC'd I lagged badly and smashed JB off, swings and roundabouts :crazy:
Was a great win Andy, especially as both aliens were present 👍

Yup you just missed my front of the car :crazy:

Was a good race - one of the best battles Ive had on GT5 👍

It was a tough season. Well done for JB and Gedi for pushing this season through. It was a battle with PD for the whole event. Well done to the drivers and congratulations to all the winners.

Thanks Mike:tup: And thanks again for your support over the last couple of seasons with our training complete we wish you luck in the future with racing a bit more for a change!:D

Just cashed in my 1000 ticket. I am now the proud owner of a Mitsubishi Minica Dangan ZZ 89. Pumping out a whopping 61bhp, this is achieved using 5 (yes 5) valves per cylinder with a displacement of 548cc. Weighing in at a measly 640kg the 7kgfm of torque will have this thing rocketing forward at an un-imaginable rate. 👍

Stu

Thanks Mike 👍👍

Back