Cacrats vs AUSTRALIA

STEEL REAPER Z
my WHITE KNIGHT GTR does a 8.908 400m and just tell me what time u guys are doin this and ill be there. O YES THERE WILL BE BLOOD!!

No one tunes for 400m...

i still tune for 400m coz the strip we race on is close to 400m than it is to 1/4 mile and over here we use kph not mph just easier for me to tune what im used to i spose ;)

STEEL REAPER Z
i still tune for 400m coz the strip we race on is close to 400m than it is to 1/4 mile and over here we use kph not mph just easier for me to tune what im used to i spose ;)

This is what I felt before I converted to MPH. I was used to kmh. Then when I went to verifying a time id do a 400m run and use gt5 to convert it for me.

Eventually I started to shift off rpm rather than certain speeds and I decided may as well convert to miles.

Not saying you should do this, but for me I can now compare with Americans and many more European people :)

3thanROFL
Lets just cross our fingers brad will be there cos its not lookin too good atm

Lol I think you guys may have to go to a hospital...because you just bled velocity blood!! :lol:

We gotta postpone 1 more hour as Matt is currently buying a charger. So 4pm QLD time.

So yeah neither Ethan or brad is on.. We have another no show?

Last edited:
Viperbeatsvette
We gotta postpone 1 more hour as Matt is currently buying a charger. So 4pm QLD time.

So yeah neither Ethan or brad is on.. We have another no show?

Im setting my tv up ill b there

Starting within 5 mins! Steel reaper z is host come now or forever not witness the thrashing of velocity!

mattjones
CACRATS win 3-2 a very good competition.. GG velocity.. Come back when your better ;)

Viper cacrats won
Skyline velocity
GTR velocity
LMQ cacrats by far
Veyron cacrats

congrats CACRATS for the victory and to VELOCITY and CACRATS for being great sports and for a nail biting edge of the seat showdown im glad i could ghost for u guys it was awsome!!

STEEL REAPER Z
congrats CACRATS for the victory and to VELOCITY and CACRATS for being great sports and for a nail biting edge of the seat showdown im glad i could ghost for u guys it was awsome!!

No problem mate, if you ghost again please not the pace car. I hate the flashing lights. Thanks for ghosting us, I hope one day we can either spectate you versing velocity or verse you ourselves. But we r gonna get tuning again before any more comps

Back