He painted it matte pink and has matte pink wheels haha

: ) Nice.

My LFA is a similar color.
I call it the pink ranger.

Nice sig! 👍 Thanks!

No problemo. Just trying to help out.

ReVoLuT1oN
No problemo. Just trying to help out.

To that point... may I just say that I am so f:censored:ing tired of waiting its not even funny....

fest0r
Patience is a virtue and PTK is even less virtuous than me :D

Meanwhile, ill be listening to gnr to see if I can learn... though I will never be any more virtuous than fest0r..

PTK
Contradiction!!! Which one is it????

I think Mr Tzu was trying to say that invincibility isn’t the same as victory :)

...just trying to keep Kenny’s highbrow theme going :D

ReVoLuT1oN
Thank you.

I can see why it's called Barbie o_O
Well no, not really lol

Haha I'll tell the legend of the one who goes by the name of Barbie.

It was a hot Australian summer day and a semi-noobile tuner was racing with his pals on gram turismo. This man we shall call viper. He owned at the time a yellow Le Mans Quattro, it was okay; but nothing impressive.

Along came a spider and sat down beside her and scared her away. Since then she became a glazed over beast of fury.

The glaze was pink ;). After slaughtering people constantly even with flag lagg a loudmouth American who the name has slipped of said 'wow Barbie can tune!' and it was said. My LMQ is Barbie.

And god said it was good.
(haha bible quote [not Christian but went to a Christian school])

Haha actually I learnt how to tune more and I realised how fast it can get and thought itd be a good laugh to obliterate everyone in a pink car.

Invincibility lies in the defence... the possibility of victory in the attack.

I think Mr Tzu was trying to say that invincibility isn’t the same as victory :)

...just trying to keep Kenny’s highbrow theme going :D

Touché

okay i set up the photobucket, lets test it out :P
viperbeatsvette

edit: it just shows a square with an x for me :/ how do i fix this?

hey viper and matt if u want an aussie ghost and PTK doesnt show id love to ghost for u guys if u would have me?
as long as ethan and brad agree?

STEEL REAPER Z
hey viper and matt if u want an aussie ghost and PTK doesnt show id love to ghost for u guys if u would have me?
as long as ethan and brad agree?

I'm cool with it :)

What time does that silver GTR (i think it was a 12) run? Cos my SRT was only 2 cars off :)

Hope my small run didn't scare velocity away ;) haha Barbie was slaughtering and had a very close race with nma but I think I had an inch on him

Viperbeatsvette
I'm cool with it :)

What time does that silver GTR (i think it was a 12) run? Cos my SRT was only 2 cars off :)

Hope my small run didn't scare velocity away ;) haha Barbie was slaughtering and had a very close race with nma but I think I had an inch on him

My LMQ had 3/4 of a car on NMA but he is brutally fast.. And steel, I'd assume they would agree..

mattjones
My LMQ had 3/4 of a car on NMA but he is brutally fast.. And steel, I'd assume they would agree..

Only ran nma once ey bro. Haha I went and played with my scirocco like 2 seconds later no joke. It is really fun

twinturbowedge
Let me know who wins.

It'll be cacrats don't worry about that :P we have a few secret weapons up our sleeves. (not cheating methods, just tunes)

I'll be painting most of my cars in a new uniform since many have had recent work. Barbie will never change. EVER. :lol:

Last edited:
my WHITE KNIGHT GTR does a 8.908 400m and just tell me what time u guys are doin this and ill be there. O YES THERE WILL BE BLOOD!!

Back