Call Of Duty: Black Ops - PS3, PC, 360 - November 9

I was wandering if anyone could help me out. There's a kind of forbidden weapon class out there which is definitely the best class in the game. It's banned from most competitions etc. All I know that it is a smg with rapid fire, lightweight and ninja. Has anyone heard of this at all? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Forbidden? If it's in the game I don't think it would be forbidden. I don't really understand what you're trying to ask.

ParkourVeyron
Forbidden? If it's in the game I don't think it would be forbidden. I don't really understand what you're trying to ask.

There was a class that was forbidden from most professional organised leagues. It was way overpowered and destroyed all over class set ups regardless of the map. All I know of is that it consisted of a sub machine gun with rapid fire along with the perks lightweight and ninja. I have no other information on what the actual smg was nor what was the missing perk. I was wandering if anyone here has ever heard of it at all.

There was a class that was forbidden from most professional organised leagues. It was way overpowered and destroyed all over class set ups regardless of the map. All I know of is that it consisted of a sub machine gun with rapid fire along with the perks lightweight and ninja. I have no other information on what the actual smg was nor what was the missing perk. I was wandering if anyone here has ever heard of it at all.
Never heard of a professional league...

ParkourVeyron
Never heard of a professional league...

Either have I until today. I overheard two talking about it that's all. I'm just asking if anyone's ever heard that class what I mentioned.

MLG events usually ban shotguns, equipment,perks but not usually any other guns. Some other groups may make up their own rules. The AK74u is probably what you['re talking about as it is pretty awesome with rapid fire.

What do you guys think about c.o.d elite

Isn't that only starting with Modern Warfare 3? I didn't think that it was introduced into Black Ops.

Anyway, that "Forbidden" class is probably just "Forbidden" because it would be used as a "Run 'n Gun" (As mentioned before) sort of style. So that league may not want that sort of shooting style in their league.

ashes619
Isn't that only starting with Modern Warfare 3? I didn't think that it was introduced into Black Ops.

Anyway, that "Forbidden" class is probably just "Forbidden" because it would be used as a "Run 'n Gun" (As mentioned before) sort of style. So that league may not want that sort of shooting style in their league.

It is being introduced to black ops but the following summer after the release. At least thats what ive heard

I went onto the site and it says that you can access COD: Elite but when I click 'Enter COD: Elite' it just redirects to the Edit Profile Page.

Anyone up for a big GTP Ground War? It'll be possible, we just need to get every single person who's got Black Ops on the PS3 :lol:

Daniel
I went onto the site and it says that you can access COD: Elite but when I click 'Enter COD: Elite' it just redirects to the Edit Profile Page.

Anyone up for a big GTP Ground War? It'll be possible, we just need to get every single person who's got Black Ops on the PS3 :lol:

I could some time but my gaming hours are very minimal nowadays.

That GTP Ground war sounds good. I doubt we will find enough people to play all at the same time though. Plus my COD "skills" have gotten worse as I am playing other games like Fifa and GT5.

That GTP Ground war sounds good. I doubt we will find enough people to play all at the same time though. Plus my COD "skills" have gotten worse as I am playing other games like Fifa and GT5.
Sometime very soon I may create a "Black Ops & MW3 Buds" thread or something like that. It would be a non-organized place, all you do is get your name on the Black Ops or MW3 roster (when it releases of course) and then you post saying what time you'll be on and what mode you'll be playing. It would just make it easier to find other guys to meet up with. Would anybody be interested in this?

And sadly, I haven't been on Black Ops for a while, and with the matches I've been playing today I've been getting my butt kicked.

What's an automatic gun with minimal recoil that isn't the FAMAS, Galil, Commando, Stoner, or AK74u? I need another gun to complete challenges with, but don't feel like wasting all my COD points on guns I won't use. Only 5 levels to go, I think I can do it by Tuesday.

What about trying the M14? It's a 2 shot kill anywhere above the waist, and putting a grip on it give it hardly any recoil 👍

Not a bad idea. So I'm taking it that the M14 is more efficient than the FAL?

CAM
Not a bad idea. So I'm taking it that the M14 is more efficient than the FAL?

I preferred the FAL. The iron sights are very clear. The recoil pattern is easier to keep on target. The M14 recoil is straight up after each shot, while the FAL pretty much just stays on target.

The biggest annoyance I had with both the M14 and FAL on Black Ops though was Treyarch's solution to prevent shooting either too quickly. Treyarch decided it was a good idea to lock you out from doing anything, other than moving, if you fire either too quickly. I really enjoyed using the FAL, as I could effectively keep the weapon on target at any range. The anti-cheat "feature" would cause me huge frustrations though, as I would be shooting someone and need one more shot to finish them off, but could not do so because the game determined I was firing too quickly and would lock me out from doing anything other than moving.

CAM
What's an automatic gun with minimal recoil that isn't the FAMAS, Galil, Commando, Stoner, or AK74u? I need another gun to complete challenges with, but don't feel like wasting all my COD points on guns I won't use. Only 5 levels to go, I think I can do it by Tuesday.

Use the AUG browning automatic rifle. Its what i use and worth the opints

The HBAR stands for Heavy Barreled Automatic Rifle or the Light Machine Gun configuration of the AUG. The AUG in Black Ops is just a normal AUG. The one in Modern Warfare 2 is the LMG version. Oh and the Browning Automatic Rifle is a completely different gun. Just sayin'.

The AUG is a good gun in Black Ops though. Definitely one of my favorites.

I'm almost level 46, I really want to prestige soon. Things aren't going my way today. Now would be a nice time for boosting to be around (don't kill me for saying that, I never did it in MW2) so I could lighten the workload a bit. Bummer.

CAM
I'm almost level 46, I really want to prestige soon. Things aren't going my way today. Now would be a nice time for boosting to be around (don't kill me for saying that, I never did it in MW2) so I could lighten the workload a bit. Bummer.
I feel your pain. I'm only at level 42.

I actually prestiged this morning, so if i happen to get MW3 (highly unlikely considering the cost of it here) I'll be able to have a Token.
Also, when did you have to start prestiging to be able to get a token?

Back