Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II&III

• Thread starter inCloud
  • 106 comments
Russian Federation
Russian Federation
Kannon33r
Sequel of remake of 2004 CoDMW by Infinity Ward for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Microsoft Windows..

PvE multiplayer mode is gone, but instead Warzone 2.0 will have PvE elements. Looks like there will be something PvE which they call "Raids" for trios.

Last edited:
At first I wasn't too intrested playing a CoD game again after MW2019 but the more I paid attention I actually regained interest back into this game. So I'm looking forward to playing this one!

I am so glad slide canceling is gonna be gone in this one.

New gunsmith looks promising, hope AKs get same love as AR does. Classic MP looks like refined MW'19 MP - some balance changes, new features and new content.

Main question after presentation is "why there isnt any in-depth customization of Operatives?". Ability to changes lower/upper body and head will be great stimulation to buy new skins. In MW'19 after I get one tacticool look for all my operatives, I immediately forget about new skins.

I highly doubt that I would buy basic game until first sale, but will definitely try beta and Warzone 2.0.

£100 on the xbox
Xbox games are region free, you can always ask friend to buy it for you in another region(our Turkish friends supplying us with games since sanctions became a thing). Also, standard version without BP is only 70, I am sitting on 100 COD points and don't see any reason to buy BP for $.

Last edited:
Dual Sense always on Microphone. Muting blocks all audio including gun sounds. PlayStation 5.

Last edited:
Happy to see that Warzone 2 is actually gonna be seperated from the main game this time and won't be a requirement to install. It was my biggest pet peeve for MW2019 tbh.

Xbox games are region free, you can always ask friend to buy it for you in another region(our Turkish friends supplying us with games since sanctions became a thing). Also, standard version without BP is only 70, I am sitting on 100 COD points and don't see any reason to buy BP for $.
I actually never knew this lol

Turkish gamers helping Russian gamers LOL.

I really like the new Invasion mode! It is basically the same as the Attrition mode from Titanfall 2 but It was also my favorite game mode from that game.

Week 2. You can now mute microphone and maintain in game audio. Mist be xbox. Sticking with playstation.

Last edited:
Beta is live for xbox players. For some reason you dont need to preorder it and you can still play it.

So far liking it and i see its only 70 quid. So might buy it but not sure this will join gamepass next summer or not.

Lets you try a few game modes and maps as well.

Can't wait for a fresh start with Warzone 2, the current game is a mess. I'll buy MWII for the campaign and pve modes but that's it, traditional arena shooters are a snooze fest to me now a days.

Last edited:
Can't wait for a fresh start with Warzone 2, the current game is a mess.
Great idea with crossing between titles was ruined. Skin department is stupid. Such a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea with crossing between titles was ruined. Skin department is stupid. Such a shame.
The Vanguard integration as a whole has ruined the game for me. Sledgehammer Games and Raven really screwed this game up, I’m glad the former are seemingly just a support studio now.

Yeah the skins got way over the top, they make these for Fortnite kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, 30level done.

• gunplay is still good with k+b. Sniper rifles feels little bit strange, but in general its good.
  • movement is better than MW19, but has its cons. Dolphin dive and constant jumps looks lame.
  • gunsmith is great. What I want to see from AAA military shooter.
  • perk system feels better than MW19
  • maps are meh. 6v6 are mediocre, 32v32 are ok.
  • new minimap mechanic is pure ****

I don't understand why this CoD takes so long, but I am glad its finally here. Must have if you like arcade military shooters.

So yeah I am enjoying it, especially third person but I still feel he same with this online game as I have with the past. Too much FOMO and aggravation. I am ready to move on.

Will there be any special deal for this?

I remember the super markets use to give it away free if you spent like 80 quid there

The campaign is available to play as of today for those who pre-ordered.

However there is a bug regarding changing your username. It kept saying that my username was not allowed and had to be changed, but after restarting the game a few times it stopped. This is happening to a lot of people.

I'm so glad reducing camera shake is an option in this one. The camera shake has been one of main complaints recently cause it's been making be feel sick and hard to focus.

Finished the campaign last night also. Pretty solid overall but wanted it to be a tad bit longer.

The game looks great other than a few texture glitches I’ve encountered so far, it’s been crashing a lot though. I’m playing on PC.

Last edited:
Just finished the campaign.

Aside from some pacing issues (cut the convoy mission in half) I thought it was faaaaaaantastic.

Can’t wait for the MP to drop.

Could be better, especially considering how they reuse assets from MW19. SA80, FAL, G36, VSS were ready for platform thing, but gone. AKs could be padded by PSL, AK-9 and Saiga shotguns.

Gosh, seems like all CoD YouTubers are AR12-like.

Could be better, especially considering how they reuse assets from MW19. SA80, FAL, G36, VSS were ready for platform thing, but gone. AKs could be padded by PSL, AK-9 and Saiga shotguns.

Gosh, seems like all CoD YouTubers are AR12-like.

I really do hate when they cut weapons.

They cut the FAL which I used a lot in Mw 2019 eventhough im happy the HK G3 is in.

Back