Can a fully tuned r35 keep up with a stock veyron in a drag race?

• Thread starter cj10
  • 27 comments
In the game, I doubt it. Veyron is so overpowered relative to the other cars. They should have let you get realistic power numbers from the muscle/pony cars and also turbo instead of supercharger.

In the game, I doubt it. Veyron is so overpowered relative to the other cars. They should have let you get realistic power numbers from the muscle/pony cars and also turbo instead of supercharger.

But i think it is possible as a fully tune gtr is 800+++ bhp and a stock veyron is 987bhp and the gtr is much lighter...

They Veyron isn't much different stock compared to a fully tuned GT-R. In fact stock the Veyron would be much heavier then the GT-R. But in the game a heavy car with a lot of power is still very fast, just not that fast off the line. ( Ex: Merc SL600 )

The GT-R also appeared to be using a nitrous system, the flames can be seen in one of the shots

Soloracer3
The GT-R also appeared to be using a nitrous system, the flames can be seen in one of the shots

I think you have been playing too much need for speed, nitrous dose not cause that effect, its un burnt fuel igniting, most tuned turbo cars do it.

I think you have been playing too much need for speed, nitrous dose not cause that effect, its un burnt fuel igniting, most tuned turbo cars do it.

👍

Just because a car has a bit of flame coming out of the exhaust doesn't mean It's spraying.

Maybe if the veyron is stock and GTR fully upgraded. But at Indy a well tuned GTR can give the veyron a good run for it's money :)

If anybody want to test it with me,I will buy the veyron from the ocd and share it online if you dont have the stock veyron or else i will buy it
Do add me my psn is glenchiam and be sure to write me a short message so that i will noe
I will be online at 4 singapore time tomorrow(gmt/uct+8 hours)

I think it will be a very close race as the performance point between the two car is only 1the veyron has 1 pp more den the gtr but I still hope to drag it out anybody with or without any one of the car want to test I with me?

i got 35 veryons. 33 of them stock

1 with all upgrades 1256 hp

1 with 1308 hp
everybody asks about it, it was done before the 1st patch ever came out, can't be done anymore.

depending on gears on gt-r it might edge a veryon off the line

DAG0-CHOPPERS61

1 with 1308 hp
everybody asks about it, it was done before the 1st patch ever came out, can't be done anymore.

What's the tip speed of the 1300 hp one and how'd you do it? If it's not real hard I'll uninstall the patches to do it while I do the borrow glitch.

1 with 1308 hp

1308? Pics or it doesn't exist.

1 with 1308 hp

So do you want to test it?

Back