Can I play GT6 on PS4?

• Thread starter us_matrix
  • 26 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered GT6 but just learned that PS4 is not backward compatible. But can someone confirm if I can play GT6 on PS4? If not, I better return it before I open the game.

You can play some PS3 games on PS4, but GT6 isn't on of them.

Only when it gets released on the Playstation Now service which you will have to pay for, which will be streaming the game over the internet and not using the disc you bought.

Go and return it ASAP and be a little more cautious with the game boxes next time.

Only if it finds its way onto PlayStation Now, and I don't see it happening. If you want to play GT on PS4, you'll have to wait for GT7 in a year or two.

Do you hate Earth?

We generally get along, most of the time.

But yeah, using fossil fuels to charge your lithium ion batteries is certainly showing Earth some love.
http://www.batteryrecycling.org.au/environmental-impact-of-lithium-ion-batteries

Do you love tree frogs?

green-tree-frog-feb10.jpg

Yes, they hang out in my back yard. My dog plays with them - nudges them with her nose to make them jump

I just ordered GT6 but just learned that PS4 is not backward compatible. But can someone confirm if I can play GT6 on PS4? If not, I better return it before I open the game.
If the game case doesn't say PS4 on it, it's not a PS4 game and therefore does not work on your PS4.

This should of been in the questions section, anyways the answer is no. Now mods please lock this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back