cars needed

• Thread starter Stevie0520
  • 32 comments
United States
Tucson, AZ
Stevie0520
Stevie0520
Hey guys hoping someone has these im willing to trade or buy a car that you want and gift it ive been looking for these for months and never came across them >:(

hks genki hyper silvia rs2
Plymouth cuda 440 6 pack hemi orange

thanks for all your help in advance

Last edited:
im an idiot and your awesome thank you!!!!! i would have lost it if i missed that haha

I have the Genki Hyper s15.
What do you offer? I need this:
Brilliant Gelb
Matte black
Aztec orange

Or anything else you offer that i might like :)

hey guys sorry im responding late i work nights so my hours are off

richierich56ace- what are you looking to trade?

FrozenNoobPie- the only one i have is aztec orange, is there anything else you would want?

i dont have any a3 sorry ill keep racing to find one but if audis are your thing i have a LE MANS QUATTRO '03 no miles no mods if that works?

I'm afraid that car is not tradable sir.(the Audi Le Mans '03 that is).

i think i won that in a career race though thats not very fari, ill see what i can do on finding you an a3

darn, ok well ill just keep looking for an a3 unless there is something your thinking of i have a few RUFs i wouldnt cry about getting rid of, and thanks for the heads up Rob192005 good lookin out

Happy to help.👍 just basically any car over 950k is untradeable.

richierich56ace sorry in my attempt to get you an A3 i found an SRT-4 but if i do come across one ill be sure to let you know, thank you again though

Slammed? No im not really into that, but if your looking for some fully modded cars I've got quite a few

Update, the OCD has the nismo r32 and r33 I was looking for so all that is left is the hks and richierich I typed in your name but it said not vaild

I'm looking for a chaparral 2j , I know the thing is super rare but it once has been very popular, I suppose it cannot be traded anymore right?

i'm looking for one though...

flynch3211
I'm looking for a chaparral 2j , I know the thing is super rare but it once has been very popular, I suppose it cannot be traded anymore right?

i'm looking for one though...

Gosh. That one costs for around 7.5m credits.

smasherguy1020
Its actually around 14 million.

Oh, I was wrong. The 7.5m one was for the PSP version. I still haven't got that one for GT5. Thanks for correcting me, anyway.

hey all again sorry about getting back so late, terrible work hours and a bit sick, incase you didnt see the update i have obtained the 400R and R32 from the OCD so all im looking for is the genki and a hemi orange cuda

Back