Cars on Kart Space

I cannot believe they ruined the lighting again, the pictures look so sterile now, just like before 2.0. :(

What's wrong with the lighting, and when, in your opinion was the lighting better than is now? I personally didn't notice any lighting changes.

Do you think it looks less realistic now? or just not as 'interesting'?

Woohoo!!!!:dopey:

ks2h.jpg

AMAZING:drool:

What's wrong with the lighting, and when, in your opinion was the lighting better than is now? I personally didn't notice any lighting changes.

Do you think it looks less realistic now? or just not as 'interesting'?

At 2.0 you had the same bloom, lens flare and glare effects like in the replays and game-play. When you took photos before, or take photos after 2.0, you don't have these lighting effects. There's no lens flare, there's no bloom, nothing. It's less realistic and interesting.

Tokyo Drift anyone :sly:

hahaha that's funny you say that! Before NA could buy the DLC I was going to Japanese rooms for a week to check out Spa and kart spaces and one was a SPA drift room and there were a couple old mustangs mixed with the Japanese cars and that's what I was thinking "Tokyo Drift"

hahaha that's funny you say that! Before NA could buy the DLC I was going to Japanese rooms for a week to check out Spa and kart spaces and one was a SPA drift room and there were a couple old mustangs mixed with the Japanese cars and that's what I was thinking "Tokyo Drift"

Someone needs to make a Mustang/350z drift battle on kart space ;)

I can't wait for there to be 16 drivers on this track, gonna be epic.

Even with just 3 its still pretty epic ;)

Back