300ZX GT Race Car
Eunos Cosmo
HKS Dragsters
TRD3000GT
TRD2000GT
TOMS Supra
NSX GT2
Too many cars to list...

Lamborghini Diablo JGTC (only in GT3 NTSC)

88_2in.jpg

-> I know its a cheat car, but I miss it too:

benz-clk-race.gif

-> This one is not from GT1/2/3, but this car is nowhere to be found in GT5P:

GT-R Black Mask prototype
nissan_gt_r_gran_turismo_5_image005-thumb-thumb.jpg

from gt2, im gonna miss that yellow van that looks like a spaceship! i dont have the game anymore so i forgot the name of it.. but those who played the heck out gt2 knows what im talkin bout!

from gt2, im gonna miss that yellow van that looks like a spaceship! i dont have the game anymore so i forgot the name of it.. but those who played the heck out gt2 knows what im talkin bout!

I think you mean the Renault Espace F1, great car, would love it too if it made a return.:)

94renault_espace_f1_11.jpg

Chalk up another vote for the Cerbera LM and the FTO LM... lost months of my life to those two cars, great fun! 👍

oh and the escudo from gt2 will be good! that was the fastest car in the game i think? coz once i bought that car, i used it to beat all "endurance" races

oh and the escudo from gt2 will be good! that was the fastest car in the game i think? coz once i bought that car, i used it to beat all "endurance" races
The stock car or the Pikes Peak monster? The racing Escudo will be there in GT5, because of the PSP's car transfer.

The lesser Skyline R32/R33 models, such as the GTS-t and GTS4. The Autech 4-door GT-R would be cool, as well.

:scared:-> ...

Mazdaspeed Demio (GT1/2)
2219673089_e8b51dec36_o.jpg

Mazdaspeed RX-7 GT-C (GT2)
23822_2.jpg

Mazdaspeed Roadster C-Spec (GT2)
wildmiata.jpg

Honda NSX LM (Team Kunimitsu) (GT1)
TeamKunimitsu.jpg

Honda Accord Type-R (GT2)
honda%20accord%20type%20r%20rear.jpg

TRD 3000GT (GT2)
Toyota%20TRD%203000GT.jpg

Lister Storm (road car) (GT2)
lister_storm(1993).jpg

^ I'm already sick of the race car version!

Venturi Atlantique 400 GT (GT2)
1995_Venturi_400GT1.jpg

^ Thats it for now. :sly:

Almost forgot, Since the game has 2358072398472 versions of the same japanese cars... why not atleast the variation of corvettes from Gran turismo 1 - 4, And others such as the Gulf one corvette, A ZL-1, ZO6, Maybe the 1967 Le mans L-88, A 1967 Grand sport and a 90's GS and then the NEWEST 2010 GS :drool: ill let the cars speak for themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-faoxSh9O4

Last edited:
Lamborghini Diablo JGTC (only in GT3 NTSC)

88_2in.jpg

There is actually quite a good chance of this car being in GT5 as a standard, for PD have the Lamborghini license now you know?

Edit. And ohhh, almost forgot, I think it's also possible that we'll see the Lamborghini Diablo(1990) and the Bugatti EB110 as standards, I'm pretty sure they worked on them for GT3, check the video out at 2:30 and at 4:20 to understand why I'm thinking this.

Last edited:
Alex p
And ohhh, almost forgot, I think it's also possible that we'll see the Lamborghini Diablo(1990) and the Bugatti EB110 as standards, I'm pretty sure they worked on them for GT3, check the video out at 2:30 and at 4:20 to understand why I'm thinking this.
:bowdown:

From GT2, I'm gonna miss that yellow van that looks like a spaceship! I don't have the game anymore so I forgot the name of it.. but those who played the heck out GT2 knows what I'm talkin bout!

The pikes peak one! That thing was crazy all around car! But the one in the GTPSP is not as fast as the GT2 one!

Yeah thats the one! The Espace van!! When I had like 5 million credits I bought that just for the hell of it, and that thing was faassstt!!

Text with color red has been edited to comply with AUP. ;)

You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Remember to use capital letters on proper names, first letter after a dot or excalmation mark and when saying yourself (captializing I). ;)

And do not double post next time. :grumpy:

:scared:-> ...

Mazdaspeed Demio (GT1/2)
2219673089_e8b51dec36_o.jpg

Mazdaspeed RX-7 GT-C (GT2)
23822_2.jpg

Mazdaspeed Roadster C-Spec (GT2)
wildmiata.jpg

Honda NSX LM (Team Kunimitsu) (GT1)
TeamKunimitsu.jpg

Honda Accord Type-R (GT2)
honda%20accord%20type%20r%20rear.jpg

TRD 3000GT (GT2)
Toyota%20TRD%203000GT.jpg

Lister Storm (road car) (GT2)
lister_storm(1993).jpg

^ I'm already sick of the race car version!

Venturi Atlantique 400 GT (GT2)
1995_Venturi_400GT1.jpg

^ Thats it for now. :sly:

Wowww... thats so many cars! :drool:

Last edited:
There was actually a Lamborghini in that game? Damn...

Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT. (available on the NTSC-J version without cheats.) Available on the NTSC version with cheats. Not at all obtainable on the PAL version. - It was completely deleted from the game.

Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT. (available on the NTSC-J version without cheats.) Available on the NTSC version with cheats. Not at all obtainable on the PAL version. - It was completely deleted from the game.

shame it wasn't in there proper, for just one car that would have added a LOT to the game.

+1 to the SVX, one of a bunch of older cars left out of 4 that made 2 seem so meaty

Back