ceiling_fan's photos - New ones

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 2,113 comments
I think the last one is my favourite as it gives off the feeling of a really warm day in the middle of summer, but that rally shot from the last page is absolutely immense! One of my favourite GT5 photos of all time, easily đź‘Ť

I like the McLaren, rally and Stingray shots most. đź‘Ť

That update is amazing. Favorite would have to be the Stingray pic. Keep it up đź‘Ť

SVX
Fantastic ceiling_fan, I really like the F1 and the Stingray also.

The stingray looks great. Keep 'em coming!

Like the JGTC Shots. Nice Gallery.

Thanks everyone! :):)

I think the last one is my favourite as it gives off the feeling of a really warm day in the middle of summer, but that rally shot from the last page is absolutely immense! One of my favourite GT5 photos of all time, easily đź‘Ť

Wow, means a lot coming from GTP's resident Photogod! Thanks! :dopey:

Just one pic this time, I do however have the next three days off of work so expect even more pics soon!

California at Monaco - Clickity for biggity

Last edited:
I just want to let you know, that the URL for the full size shot is broken. Other then that, I like the mood.

Thanks guys!

For my PMC 2.0 entry, I had to get a pic showing damage. It was very difficult for me to get anything that looked good, here's what I wound up with:

I'm still looking forward to the set you're supposed to steal from me, or have I missed it? :P

Really loving the 'Vette shot, but then it's a Corvette so that's automatic eye appeal for me.

I'm still looking forward to the set you're supposed to steal from me, or have I missed it? :P

Really loving the 'Vette shot, but then it's a Corvette so that's automatic eye appeal for me.

The last shot of the JGTC update was at that angle. I didn't really get any good pics showing the buildings though :dopey:

That PMC 2.0 entry shot looks amazing. You might even win đź‘Ť

That would be cool since I spent over an hour crashing and taking pictures. Usually damage ruins a photoshoot :lol: It was a nice challenge though.

Couple more pics :dopey:

HUR DUHURRRRR IT'S A SPOILER LOLOL

The last shot of the JGTC update was at that angle. I didn't really get any good pics showing the buildings though :dopey:

Oh! I totally missed that. :dunce:

And of course awesome face makes everything more awesome.

Disclaimer: Might be a little too awesome because I'm looking at that more than the Escudo and Toyota 7.

These two pics were taken with the cross-processing filter, was hard to get anything I liked. (Cross-processing & Damage? Tough week for comps :P)

Clickity for biggity

Drive fast enough and the sun will never set

Very nice, I dunno how to use the filter yet, I don't like the Matrix like green effect that it gives. I'm guessing you removed the green tint afterwards?

Love that Mazda pic. đź‘Ť

Very nice, I dunno how to use the filter yet, I don't like the Matrix like green effect that it gives. I'm guessing you removed the green tint afterwards?

Sometimes at Mt. Aso courses the green tint looks nice. But I removed it for those 2 pics.

Time for a bigger-than average update! Click for larger image!

Mazda Roadster RS '07

Next post gets a request!

Very nice sets ceiling_fan, great job on the cross-processing filter, I've heard it's quite tricky. The RX-7 shot and MX-5 set are very good also, but I really like that RX-7 shot with the caption.

No worries about the request, as I already have one.

Sweet shots of the Miata, mate.

Nice, calm, and cool just like it should be. đź‘Ť

Thanks SVX and Terronium-12!

@Terronium: Since SVX already has a pending request, I'm passing on the 200th post request to you!

Was this last update not so good? I was hoping for more comments. Oh well. Either way I just got the Citroen GT race car so expect an update soon :D

How about.....the '08 ARTA Garaiya at Cape Ring Periphery? :D

Here you go!

Should've had the troll face in that spoiler picture. :lol:

umadbro.jpg

U mad? :D

One more pic...

:lol:
WOW, look at the detail of the wheel! Awesome work again, I really like the last shot.

Back