Chevy Camaro SS '10 Challenge!

• Thread starter KaroSVTR
  • 1,463 comments

KaroSVTR

(Banned)
United States
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Nuke_um_626
So ive decided to throw a little competition to who ever has the TVR Speed 12. Heres the thing, I will give the winner any car from my garage, yes any car! If they beat my time. And please dont pick a car you know I wont be able to send. It starts today which is 5/28/2012. And will end on 6/3/2012. (Full week to tune) The time to beat is 9.273. Ive put alot of time in this car. I seem to to hit a wall with it. Im curious to see if it will get faster. It most likely will but im not the one who can get it there. Post your times when ever your ready. Good luck everyone! 👍

Here is my garage and the 1/4 mile times ive got with all.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=247842

Last edited:
6d3c9201.jpg

With the suspension tune you send me back then my time was faster than yours
I launched that beast at 3rd gear with full ballast and with my tune i did 9.320
with yours suspension i was able to achieve 9.265
Thats was a big difference but i know why is that possible
The chassis is not helping so your suspension made the car to
put the power down at 3rd gear and not spinning like mine even in 4th!!!
Karo i know better of all here that you can make it faster
Stretch trans a lot and see what happens
I used the first 3 gears short and 4th and 5th wide!!!

With a 0-60 time like that your not even using 2nd as the starting gear ;)

I tested launches with 2nd,3rd and 4th gear
The best was when i made a close trans for the forst 3 gears and wide for the next 3 man

I'm at 9.291 so far. I think I know where to get a little more time from. I'm just too tired to mess with it anymore tonight. I'll see if I can improve tomorrow after I get home and post a pic either way. 👍

Also, whats the max hp spose to be? I'm at 1027 right now.

kennyblanco
I'm at 9.291 so far. I think I know where to get a little more time from. I'm just too tired to mess with it anymore tonight. I'll see if I can improve tomorrow after I get home and post a pic either way. 👍

Also, whats the max hp spose to be? I'm at 1027 right now.

Yup that's what I have also 1027

I'm going to have a try at this on Thursday (maybe tomorrow) but I normally run away from anything that needs ballast :D

Great times guys 👍

By the way swara, Kenny's pic looks fine to me, time to upgrade your screen bud :sly: What time you got on this?

Funny thou, i beat ur time by .001 diffrence but i beat ur 0-100 by .010. I was doing .273 @ 99.9% power (1025hp), i fixed and tadahhh. :D

AKA I95
Funny thou, i beat ur time by .001 diffrence but i beat ur 0-100 by .010. I was doing .273 @ 99.9% power (1025hp), i fixed and tadahhh. :D

With the front all the way down the 60-100 are fast but 1/4 mile gets slow. Front up 60-100 is a bit slower but 1/4 mile faster

With the front all the way down the 60-100 are fast but 1/4 mile gets slow. Front up 60-100 is a bit slower but 1/4 mile faster

I knew that :dopey: I use the front end up to beat your time, we have same 0-60 but i have faster 0-100 and a no so much faster 1/4 time. I'm sure jr has a faster time that will mind blow us :drool: cant wait hihihi....

Back