- Clean Racers Club - (Final Challenge Up!)

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,359 comments
Bushby_23
Im still in it, so it should still be open, just under my name now

Ok

I'm joining now

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it 40k for the car, then 40k for the mods? or can you spend saved cash from the car on mods instead? Like if you pay 20k can you spend 60k modding? Oh and what aids are allowed for the lap as well? Good to know these things ;)

Is it 40k for the car, then 40k for the mods? or can you spend saved cash from the car on mods instead? Like if you pay 20k can you spend 60k modding? Oh and what aids are allowed for the lap as well? Good to know these things ;)

From my interpretation, its 80k total, 40k set aside for car, 40k for mods. What you dont out of the 40k for your car, you can use on extra mods. No idea on the aids though...

From my interpretation, its 80k total, 40k set aside for car, 40k for mods. What you dont out of the 40k for your car, you can use on extra mods. No idea on the aids though...

Yeah just found where it said 80k total, I should learn to read lol, cheers, tempted to get a little ecobox and put race softs on it haha :)

Another q, haha, are oil changes allowed for free? And rims? Rims are only cosmetic sooo...

Last edited:
Ive gone a little faster than my last time, with a 12.465. I hate the spoon, missed the apex on the way in :grumpy: I think I may have a little more in it, but we shall see how I go...

Bushby_23
Ive gone a little faster than my last time, with a 12.465. I hate the spoon, missed the apex on the way in :grumpy: I think I may have a little more in it, but we shall see how I go...

Hehe ;)

Im going to try my lap later but i cant garantee that i can do my lap but its good how i only spend 80,000 because i tell myself to stay above 1,000,000

Bushby_23
Im trying a little something to beat your time, and if it doesnt work its back to the drawing board...

I'd rather you didn't beat my time because then il have to set it again ;)

odge35
I'd rather you didn't beat my time because then il have to set it again ;)

Is it hard to set a good lap because im so nervous because soon im gona do my lap

Well i'm really want to race clean races , but for now i want to get platinum for GT5 , and then i will be racing online always :)

Back