CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 109

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 91 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember one entry a few weeks ago that had a border similar to a movie frame...and was allowed. Sometimes I don't understand how the rules are followed/broken to be honest. Last week was told me not to put a single snowflake in the image because it wasn't in the original shot so I guess we can't put a frame using an image from outside GT5. I'm confused...:odd:

Wow I am proud that my 300SL photo inspired you CCShaft7. Will try to send in something this week if I have time 👍

Simple borders are fine, not so sure about 'artistic' picture frames, I suspect not - best wait and see what SlipZ has to say.

So... do I have to change my entry or the frame is fine :confused:

Woops, skipped over this; the ripped-paper look will have to go, Dark, sorry :(

As ironic as it sounds, I'm finding it difficult to get a good shot to replicate this "retro" theme. :(

Looking at all these brilliant entries I really would like to thank CCShaft7 for this inspiring theme! Take it to the limit guys!

that is not mono-tone. ;) And it's to saturated for a sepia style image.

Magnificent response from everyone :dopey: better than I could have hoped for at this time.

Gonna hold this open until 2013 ( 12.01+ GMT :sly: ) as I'll be otherwise too occupied this evening :).

A Happy New Year to all fellow 'Photo-moders' :cheers:.....keep on clickin' :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back