CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 110

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 86 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should remind people this is a photography competition, not an ad layout one. A simple signature is the only sort of addition we should be seeing, folks :)

I'll remove my lettering :)

cphbullet
Why is it every time i spend ages editing an entry or think i have a good PMC entry someone posts a great one just before or after i post mine:grumpy:

I think you should post up your entry, because it might be a waste of a good shot. Unless you think it is possible to top your current shot, then all I have to say is this:

Go ahead! :)

I think you should post up your entry, because it might be a waste of a good shot. Unless you think it is possible to top your current shot, then all I have to say is this:

Go ahead! :)

I was gonna wait until sunday so its on a different page(tactical entering):lol:

Why is it every time i spend ages editing an entry or think i have a good PMC entry someone posts a great one just before or after i post mine:grumpy:

Also just realised I've used the same car as nicholas, i thought he'd used the DB7 -_-

Keep at it man, I think the same when the likes of NB, or GTuned enter this competition. You have the available tools to recreate, or create a stunning photo, use wallpaper sites as inspriation, or the GTP galleries. 👍

Don't put yourself down because YOU think that your shot won't be able to compete. You never know unless you try. :)

It shouldn't have any text apart from your signature. Slips cleared this up a page back. 👍

*a proper new Final Entry

* minus track-side clutter this time :sly:

Last edited:
Oops I have them mixed up. Got the Aston at SR5 and a Ferrari California at Trial Mountain :lol:

RedBullHangar-7_zps4f9a4263.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back