CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 59

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 160 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the theme is "far from realism" and "dreamy" but some of this looks like abstract art. :lol: Does everyone here really dream of abstract art? :lol: Good job nonetheless.

I'd rather not say what I dream about lol.

Surrealism is a really interesting theme. Its really open to anything basically "different" whether it be dreamy, abstract, warped images, anything really.

I mean look at surrealism on google, I don't think anyone "dreams" about this stuff lol. Images

Free your minds ;)

I'd rather not say what I dream about lol.

Surrealism is a really interesting theme. Its really open to anything basically "different" whether it be dreamy, abstract, warped images, anything really.

I mean look at surrealism on google, I don't think anyone "dreams" about this stuff lol. Images

Free your minds ;)

Thank you Retro.
Now I see that surrealism is another thing than abstract art.

This is brilliant. Though the colours have been changed, you can still tell that it's the entrance to the tunnel at Trial Mountain. Double thumbs up for that! 👍 👍

Thanks Nut - to be honest, I'm not that enamoured by it, so will probably end up changing it tonight.

Just not 'abstract' enough for me.

:)

Wow, what a great theme and awesome pictures here already. :drool: I will throw this in for now:

FINAL ENTRY

Wonderland

Damnnnn RG, that is one awesome abstract picture!
One of the first times I'm not making a pic special for this comp because this fits quite well I guess.

Final Entry

Keep it up guys, lovin' all the entries. And thanks for the explanatory post RG, and remember. The picture doesn't have to be like Ferrari_458's and Wallbreaker's entries.

Anything that isn't realistic, simply. I think most people will agree that unit Delta's entry isn't realistic or abstract. Thanks to everyone that's making this a great week to judge, at least so far. :P

Entry Changed
Final Entry
"Blade's Edge"
]​

Its.... Beautiful.

Seriously though, the skill in these comps get better and better every week. Everyone keeps one-upping their last entries. The entries in these comps goes far beyond just "videogame" photos. I truly believe art is being created. Great job everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back