CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition 69

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 147 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkR, Miklad.
Gtfo. g.t.f.o.
The rest of us would like to win a competition sometime...

Does this have to have cars in it? I have a possibility for if it doesn't have to, and I probably still won't enter it, but it would be nice to find out :)

Does this have to have cars in it? I have a possibility for if it doesn't have to, and I probably still won't enter it, but it would be nice to find out :)

Nope, we're not in Little Big Planet this week. SM explains:

"Before the release of GT5, there were a lot of rumors about the track editor.
We could only imagine the settings possibilities in the new editor. After the
release of GT5, many were disappointed, but I think the editor is not so bad
and sometimes it gives amazing results! So take your favorite car, make a new
course in editor, or choose your favorite and have fun :)"

Beautiful shot:)

Final Entry

I just have to quote this entry as well. This is the old sejtur as I remember him at his very best and, good sir, this picture is unbelievable! You always had a certain artistic way of editing your pics and it's really good to have you back 👍

That said, the quality of all entries this week is already through the roof!

Oh good god I've found such an awesome location on my custom track, I'll see if I can get it to work for the shot I have in mind! :P

Zambuca, cphbullet, thanks alot dudes! Your entry is awesome and really unique too, love those little 500s! 👍

I'm very close to giving up on this one. I've tried for the last 3 hours and I just can't get a single good photo. :( They're all really bland or out of balance. Bleh.

Quality of entries so far? Mind = blown :drool:

The epicness on page 2 is overwhelming :lol:

This poll will be incredible!

Zambuca, cphbullet, thanks alot dudes! Your entry is awesome and really unique too, love those little 500s! 👍
Your welcome, i wish more people would use Vipers, ive had a theme idea since i started here involving them ive just never got remotely close to winning lol

you might have the most good photos without a win. I'm surprised you havent won yet

Aw - thanks mate 👍

I guess when it gets down to votes, it's more a matter of personal taste than skills. One shot that looks good to a member can look equally horrid to another I suppose.

I'm quite happy with my poll-count, just need a win! :dopey:

Thanks again man - appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back