CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 35

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 73 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we're not even half way thru the week and I would struggle to pick a poll right now :confused: Amazing entries so far

... and just to make my job even harder I'll say "keep em rolling in" 👍

edit: Oh man, I just noticed some massive artifacting on my large image. Does photobucket have a maximum size limit? Never noticed that before. Looks like it was resized and compressed.

Photobucket (free account) has a 1MB file size limit and will resize any image larger than that down to 1MB. I always make sure that my saved image is under 1MB before uploading as file compression within PhotoShop is much better than having Photobucket do it.

F· I· N· A· L· · E· N· T· R· Y

I can't remember an elapsed comp where I took so many great photos
and had so much trouble to chose the right one for entry.
I'm still unconfident
:nervous:…

I just wish I could enter this now :dunce: Happened to notice this car in the new Johnny Depp film, looks even more :drool: IRL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just released...."The Rum Diary"... He drives a gorgeous red version, its the original 60's one.

That is the normal Corvette Convertible (C1), it is nice but i still love the Morrison Corvette.

I just wish I could enter this now :dunce: Happened to notice this car in the new Johnny Depp film, looks even more :drool: IRL.

:lol: Thats exactly why I changed my entry. I saw a trailer for the Rum Diaries and thought woah! My car needs to be red!

Photobucket (free account) has a 1MB file size limit and will resize any image larger than that down to 1MB. I always make sure that my saved image is under 1MB before uploading as file compression within PhotoShop is much better than having Photobucket do it.

Thanks for the response Nato. I'll make sure to remember that in future 👍

Love your entries this week, great tones and composition. 👍

I feel this has the style that usually is successful in the poll, but there is more to come presumably. :P

Ya, the amount of quality entries is overwhelming. Thanks again man.

I'm still unconfident
Just to let you know, this is PMC week not 2.0! :D
Your picture is amazing! :drool:👍

I'm still unconfident

I'd say you've just secured your victory:drool:

I'm terribly sorry my entry is so similar to Nasadus', I had not seen it when I took mine. So I hope I'm excused.​

F I N A L / E N T R Y

S u m m e r / C r u i s i n '

Click for the 3840x2160!

Lightbox.

And I love all the entries so far, great work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back