CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 44

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 123 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing comes into mind, it just said HSR, as far as i know there is a reverse direction, is it ok for the shot to be taken in the reverse direction

You can use any version of HSR with rain or in reverse, after all is the same track đź‘Ť

FINAL ENTRY - CHANGED

Please click for the lightbox. It helps

This may change once I've edited the rest of the set, but this is my favourite unedited and the only one I've edited so far, although I had quite a few good ones to choose from I reckon :)

Last edited:
These last 3 entries: :drool:

@CCShaft7 I feel the car could have been a little less centered. Would have made a great shot still a little greater ;) But just my opinion :)

These last 3 entries: :drool:

@CCShaft7 I feel the car could have been a little less centered. Would have made a great shot still a little greater ;) But just my opinion :)

I'm quite happy with it :sly: Focal length was opened up to max so I couldn't do anymore really without cutting off some of the car.

......I always welcome any opinions/feedback though đź‘Ť

Love it Nato, it feels like you've really stepped up your game these past weeks (no offence :P). Almost looks HDR'd. đź‘Ť

Thanks FJ, no offense taken. :) No HDR, but I've been experimenting with some new (for me) techniques which are actually more simple and effective than how I used to do things. And I've needed to step up my game 'cause everyone else has lately - the level is through the roof! :)

"...the level is through the roof!"

Indeed Nato!
If anybody wants to see a demonstration
have a look at CCCL Week 1 and get an idea of the evolution.

:gtpflag:

Final Entry

It won't make it to the poll, but I'll throw it out there anyway.​

I agree, there are so much killer entries this week. I won't feel bad if I don't make it into the poll.

Entry Changed

FINAL ENTRY - CHANGED

Please click for the lightbox. It helps

This may change once I've edited the rest of the set, but this is my favourite unedited and the only one I've edited so far, although I had quite a few good ones to choose from I reckon :)

Tough decision to change it, but I think hope that it was the right one :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back