CLOSED: CCCL Competition: Week 54

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 59 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sejtur, you'll find that it's a fun ride. It handles well and sounds amazing. I love when CCCL makes you (re)discover a car.

And Nato; what an amazing clean-up job. This Jag is a real Jag-gie :dunce: Ah damn that was a bad joke :lol:

Yep those side mirrors :)

My god. Awesome skills there Nato. One of the best 'tidy-ups' I've seen. :drool:

he is very good with standard cars

I won't lie - it's inspired me to have a go myself! :dopey:

Had a go at this - see my Gallery if you're curious as to how it came out...

Not going to enter it here obviously and thanks to NATO_777 for the inspiration! 👍

Sejtur, you'll find that it's a fun ride. It handles well and sounds amazing. I love when CCCL makes you (re)discover a car.

And Nato; what an amazing clean-up job. This Jag is a real Jag-gie :dunce: Ah damn that was a bad joke :lol:

Thanks guys! :D
@RED3MON - Those side mirrors have had some work done but I had meant to fix 'em up some more, also the wipers are pretty bad and the side window area needs touching up - I'll probably fix those and update my entry before closing.
@Miklad - your cleanup (see his gallery) is awesome, I hope to see more like this from you in the future. 👍

I'm going to give this one a go tomorrow. I don't have the car but I'm fairly sure I've got someone on my friends list who has one shared by now.

I'm going to give this one a go tomorrow. I don't have the car but I'm fairly sure I've got someone on my friends list who has one shared by now.

I've got two shared - One Green and the other Topaz (I think) but I'll repaint on request. :)

Nice idea with the number plate. 👍 Unfortunately a '61 plate suggests that it was first registered last year!

Thank you for the hint.
Authorities keep killing the spirit – at least in Old Europe :)

FINAL ENTRY

:P It's Nato's British Racing Green one! :lol:

Final Entry

Thanks cpbullet for the share. ;)👍​
Great work with my car, i love this car to bits but ive always struggled to photograph it, ive taken more pictures of this car than any other besides my chevelle and deleted almost every one of them because ive not liked them so im glad you found a way to photograph it well:)

Not blessed with time this week, this is all I got for now....nice entries so far 👍

Final Entry

FINAL ENTRY

XJ220.

Thanks for letting me borrow the car, RED3MON! :cheers:

Click for lightbox.

Wasn't going to enter this week but had a Jag show up in UCD today 👍

Final Entry

Side note, did anyone else notice that your helmet sticks out of the roof on this car? O.o

Last edited:
F I N A L / E N T R Y

Rollin'.

Please click for the full size.

And seeing how uncreative I am when it comes to this track, here is my final entry. I can't say I'm expecting to make the poll.

Should I say this CCCL comp. is close? Since the next CCCL is opened...

Again, thank you everyone for participating :cheers: GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!!
I'll be going through all these awesome pictures tonight and PM the poll list to NATO_777.

Oh man.... This is gonna be real hard to be the first time judge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back