CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
74855_10150346080540537_638855536_15854084_4942983_n.jpg

It's been years since I entered the photo comps. Might try it for a while and see just how bad I can go.

FINAL ENTRY

New Final Entry
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione at Eiger Nordwand

Last edited:
Zad. Yes, you are doing it right. 👍

Again, I want to remember that entries with a bigger than 500px previews will not get into the poll. Also, I want to remember that, in doubt, please, read this thread.

Thanks for the info, however, photobucket's layout is a bit different from the one you displayed. I can't figure out how to get the picture into the proper form. Any suggestions?

iBomb4 - First off, welcome to GTP. Second, to embed images from flickr, click the "Share this" drop down, then "Grab the HTML/BBCode" and then the BBCode option. If you then copy the contents of the box and paste it here, you'll end up with this:

Red Bull Hangar-7_3 by Nev.Rek, on Flickr

Edit: Welcome to you, too, edruba. It appears that your missing an image in your post.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, however, photobucket's layout is a bit different from the one you displayed. I can't figure out how to get the picture into the proper form. Any suggestions?

Use the direct link from "Share this photo" and follow the same instructions as for imageshack.

FINAL ENTRY and first post!

(Click for full-size)

I'm the proud owner of the olny existant Pearlesent Kubelwagen.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINAL ENTRY and first post!

(Click for full-size)

I'm the proud owner of the olny existant Pearlesent Kubelwagen.

Welcome to the boards, FlyWire!

I edited your post to fix up the links. Use the BB Code provided by photobucket instead of the HTML, and you should be fine. Oh, and the original link sent me to a private account, so I fixed it to the second link you had posted.

👍

Well, I said I would try and get in on these competitions more often and here I am.

FINAL ENTRY

As ever, click for larger version.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back