CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 64

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 165 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JCH8r:
Fine first entry, but please read the rules and make sure your preview does not exceed 500 pixel on either side. A Click to large would be fine, too…

I think I've got it now. Thanks for the advice. My favorite soccer team plays in Hamburg: FC St. Pauli. ; ) Astra!

I am going to try to edit it, to add a link to the full size image.

Edited: 5:57PM CST, done.

Last edited:
Welcome to the competition JCH8r, and more importantly :gtplanet:! 👍

Final Entry

Low

Not sure whether it'd be better to give my all in a low shot, or pull together a half-assed high aperture shot. :scared:

Wish I had a car like that... (by the way, this is a C63 AMG in Iridiumsilber metallic, or what we call in English Iridium Silver Metallic)

FINAL ENTRY
(low aperture - F1.0)

FINAL ENTRY
Low Aperture (f1.0)
GT5C63AMG.jpg

:gtplanet:

changed.

Last edited:
Final Entry

Low Aperture

Last change, I promise. And it looks better in full, believe me.

Last edited:
Final Entry

Low Aperture

Last change, I promise. And it looks better in full, believe me.

I've changed my entry FOR THE LAST TIME. I was playing around with the shutter speed at a low F number and got that, two amazing rally photo's and another similar to the picture posted. My eyes almost popped out when I saw the level of detail.

I've changed my entry FOR THE LAST TIME. I was playing around with the shutter speed at a low F number and got that, two amazing rally photo's and another similar to the picture posted. My eyes almost popped out when I saw the level of detail.

I'm not sure if you can change your entry twice, I'm afraid. :scared:

Making a change - didn't find time to reshoot but found this old (July 2011) shot that fits.

FINAL ENTRY
Low Aperture

Click for BIG

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

My new entry, it's a low aperture this time. I think it looks much better. Although it's probably much worse. Lol. :D

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
– Obviously low –

By the way – due to the low aperture:
the car is a Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car ’88

@Nato:
What a brave shot!
RESPECT!

@ Fido:
Thanks for that astonishing view of the Hangar.
Never seen before, but fell in love instantly!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back