AMcorvette.jpg
TUNING

:gtpflag: CluB 543 :gtpflag:

:eek: Concept cars!!! :eek:

******CLUB 543 - Season 1 - The Awakening*******

******Race 1 commences on Tuesday night 2nd September 2014

Racing on Wednesday nights

Enter room at 8:30pm Melbourne time.

15 min countdown to race start at 8:45pm.

2nd race starts reverse grid.

This series is aimed at both tuning and non-tuning.
You can select a car and just jump in and drive or choose a car that you would
like to challenge yourself with. The choice is yours...

You must use the one car all season so please choose wisely.

The cars on the list have been subjected to a lot of testing and are
quite even in performance, this should make for some very close and exciting racing.

Please make sure you choose a car that suits your driving style, having the right car
will ensure you get the most fun out of the season.

I ask that if you commit to this season, please show up on a regular basis.
Having only 10 positions available in the room it won't be fair to the other racers
if there are only 3 left at the end of the season.

The season will run for 9 weeks with 2 races per night.

There will be a bonus endurance round @
Reverse K-trail 30 minute Endurance. (with Double points for the night).

Regulations For Bonus round :

• Dirt Tyres
  • 220Hp
  • 434pp Limit
  • Lancia Stratos Anniversary Edition or Lancia Stratos Purchased from the dealer. (NOT RALLY VERSION PLEASE)

Regulations

• 2 races @ 20mins Each
  • 543 Bhp
  • 1275Kg
  • PP Limit - 566
  • Tyre wear / Fuel - Fast
  • Racing Medium compound Tyres
  • 1 Pitstop required per race
  • ABS only - No assists
  • Damage - Light
  • Slipstream - Real
  • Boost - None
  • Nitrous prohibited
  • Race quality - High (May be changed)
  • Mics - Very Low
Mics are only to be used in Lobby.
No chat during races - verbal or text please.
It is too distracting for people racing.

Weapons of Choice :bowdown:

• BMW -------------------1 series concept (Tuning)
  • Toyota----------------- FT-1 (No tuning)
  • Art Morrison------------Corvette '60 (Tuning)
  • High End Performance---G37 (Tuning)
Points System

1st - 100pts
2nd - 90pts
3rd - 80pts
4th - 70pts
5th - 60pts
6th - 50pts
7th - 40pts
8th - 30pts
9th - 20pts
10th - 10pts

Rules :boggled:

• Drive clean
  • Be considerate to others and use common sense
  • Try not to hit anyone - and if you do, wait and give the position back (Or a penalty applies) even if that means ending up at the back of the pack, it is only fair to the person that has been wronged.
  • Please save your replay if you need something to be reviewed, you can post the video of the replay here or post a link to youtube.
  • Keep 2 wheels inside the white line (or rumble strip) at all times.
  • If you gain a time advantage by accident, give the time you gained back by slowing down. (Give yourself a penalty)
  • Have fun!!! :mischievous::dunce::cheers:
Information will be provided before the race if there are no white lines on track...

Tracks & Qualifying

• Mount Panorama (Bathurst)
  • Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
  • Laguna Seca
  • Apricot Hill Raceway
  • BONUS ROUND
  • Eiger Nordwand Short track
  • Red Bull Ring
  • Rome - Reverse
  • Twin Ring Motegi (Full track)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• There will be 2 races per night. (excluding the bonus Round)
  • Each race will be run as an enduro event both at 20 mins each.
  • Due to various reasons - there will be no qualifying function enabled. It causes too many problems when someone gets disconnected and delays the starting time of the race.
  • Qualifying will be achieved by setting the "race start countdown timer" and using the countdown to make any last minute tuning adjustments and setting your fastest lap.
  • Please be aware that if you exit the track (via exit button) during the countdown - you will lose your qualified position and will be automatically put to the back of the field. You are entitled to use the full 15 mins as qualifying if you wish, however, please do not park on the track as it can be a distraction to other users.
  • When you are happy with your time, enter the pits and press pause, your car will sit in pit lane until the start of the race.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks :), I hope you all enjoy the season that has been put together.:D

New Entries to the series are still welcome.
If interested please PM me...

Cheers, Gastro
:cheers:

Last edited:
Just a bit of helpful advice, you might want to set a time that you want to run so everyone knows what night they need to be available before committing. As far as australia is concerned, Monday Nights are ATL, Wednesday is Australia GT and i'll be running the touring car series on Thursday Nights :)

I think Sunday nights might be the go. I was just waiting for people to show some interest first and go from there.

I was going to say 8:45pm is the start of the 15 minute countdown to the start of the race.

Ah Gastro, I shall join you, I have been left behind in the exhaust fumes of iRacing. We could just rule the world on Tuesday nights?. Sunday nights I likey to watch the motogp etc.

If you guys want some tunes for the cars i can post them up here. They aren't perfect but if will give u a starting point with tuning.

Cheers, Gastro

Hmm.. I posted a reply, then changed my avatar, and now my reply is gone.... or maybe it isn't and I'm replying again for no reason. Anyway, I'm in, and I would like to drive my lovely FT-1. BTW, I love biscuits....

Hmm.. I posted a reply, then changed my avatar, and now my reply is gone.... or maybe it isn't and I'm replying again for no reason. Anyway, I'm in, and I would like to drive my lovely FT-1. BTW, I love biscuits....

Lmao, you funny man, and I love you too 👍
Welcome aboard Mint slice man

Hey there you big biscuit Gastrobotic man. I am in like Flynn baby. I would like to drive the FT-1, please.

FT-1 is a great car, no however no tuning, didn't think you would take the easy road XR-6, I will give you a chance to reconsider...

Ooohh, how generous ! A chance to reconsider ! :rolleyes:
How about the Morrison corvette then ? Would that please you ? :lol:

Its not about pleasing me sir mint slice... as kind as you are to suggest such a thing.:rolleyes:

It is about having the right car that makes u happy for the season. I know you wont be happy if you cant set your gears to 290 at rome lol.

I will be holding a couple of test nights some time soon so i will be keeping u all updated here. This will be the time to decide your car. Feel free to do your own testing if you feel the need.

I put the FT-1 in the list so that the guys who dont want to tune have a no tuning option.

Sunday nights are a bit of a pain but I don't think I can say no to you lot. Just give plenty of advance warning for the start date as that's a lot of cars I need to acquire and try out.

Sunday nights are a bit of a pain but I don't think I can say no to you lot. Just give plenty of advance warning for the start date as that's a lot of cars I need to acquire and try out.

Nice one Ryzza, Yes it won't happen for a little while yet. I will Give plenty of notice.
There are a few cars, some exspensive, some not so.....
I found the quickest way to earn money by the RED BULL STANDARD, championship.
You have to win though lol ...

I'm going to say put me down as a reserve, I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make Tuesday nights as it is working on the racecar night, all depending on when you start though and what weeks I have available...

I could always just be lazy and grab the FT-1 - can't be that hard to drive...

Then again these are concept cars
The FT1 is a great car. Its not my top choice though. Most of these cars just require a tweak of the LSD Settings. If they oversteer, increase the sensitivity of the deceleration. If they still turn in too hard.. increase the initial torque setting. The rest is pretty easy.

I'm going to say put me down as a reserve, I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make Tuesday nights as it is working on the racecar night, all depending on when you start though and what weeks I have available...

ok no worries. I dont think we will start for at least 6 weeks. So plenty of time i would say...

You are officially on the list SS !!
Cheerz mate...

Keep an eye on this forum, this is where all the announcements are made.

Thanks,
Gastro

Thanks A.A.G. & SS for doing some testing last night, some good results....

I will be posting some tunes up here soon for the guys who might be strugling to keep the cars in a straight line or finding it hard to do quick lap times.

My best time at Rome reverse last night was a 1:08:12 in the FT-1.
Got close with the Ford GT concept at 1:08:37.
Art morrison Corvette was a 1:08:68
And the Hyundai Clix was around a 1:09 somewhere...

Turns out the ford GT concept may be way way quicker on some tracks....
Will need to do some further testing but will need to put together a full room if possible to speed up the
testing process so we can get this thing running soon.

If you could all confirm for this coming saturday night 26/7/14 from 8:30pm melbourne time.
If this time doesn't suit everyone, we will choose another night.

Please post your thoughts below,

Cheers, Gastro

Back