Converted Codes

• Thread starter 2o
  • 226 comments
Gery...thanks it works!! I typed in a 6 instead of a P...all cars are available, including the black LMP cars!!! Anyway, need another code, if you don't mind - I saw it in the first page : All Cars Permitted - this should be fun (formula 1 on grand canyon!). The code is listed for CB v7 and above (from codebreaker.com) and for AR MAX NTSC version; could you please convert a working code for AR MAX Pal version. Thanks in advance.

Gery, thanks for the all cars free code - it worked! wasn't sure if my previous post was seen; but I wanted the ARMAX PAL code for all cars permitted. This code was on the first page:

All Cars Permitted

11T9-XJJD-PT41V
58J8-HN3N-M3N26
TXY0-2RKV-N8Z7G

it's for armax ntsc...could you please convert to a working armax pal version. Thanks in advance.

benfri, glad it works. just read the forum today, and for coverting I'm not sure if I can convert it from NTSC to PAL vers (I failed before / as requested by 4everstock). but I'll see what I can do.

benfri, while searching I found this topic , post #3. I convert it to ARMAX, bellow the codes for "all cars permited". hope it works

(M)
269Y-N9D6-NVX3M
PD7C-HE79-NGQC8
J2A2-BYRH-HAPTW

All Cars Permitted (No car type restrictions only)
WNR7-3FW7-NAMPD
58J8-HN3N-M3N26
TXY0-2RKV-N8Z7G

Gery...thanks, really appreciate it. But, unfortunately, the codes above didn't work...it said "code for wrong game"! I noticed that its ARMAX NTSC codes, I really need the ARMAX PAL codes for all cars permitted - any chance to get working codes? I do have a few questions, hope you don't mind...cause this forum really is very useful.

1. i have a modded slim ps2 - and my GT4 dvd says ntsc/uc - but the US/NTSC armax codes didn't work for my game? codebreaker v7+ codes didn't work either. the save icon froze when I started the game - any idea why? only the ARMAX PAL codes work. I already finished the entire game...I have a new game save on a new mem card and just wanted to try the codes and mess around.

2. does the full garage code really work? I mean do all 700+ cars appear in the garage with 0 miles?

3. I was trying out maxconvert v0.7 to convert codes - i don't know much about it...but does it convert from ntsc armax to ntsc pal?

Thanks in advance and hope you or anyone reading this can get a working code for all cars permitted - armax pal.

No worries benfri. I see....I thought it was PAL codes since the thread starter asking for PAL codes. I'm not sure if I can convert it to another region (PAL to NTSC - vice versa) since I failed before (not as easy as I thought). I learned it from this site . Have a look, maybe I miss-understood how to converting region.

And for your questions :

1) When you play GT4, at the beginning if you see "Sony Comp Entertainment America" so the game have NTSC/UC region. But if you see "Sony Comp Entertainment Europe" the game have PAL region, no mater what's written on the disc. And since the PAL codes works, I believe your GT4 is PAL region.

2) Haven't tried it, anybody can answer this question?

3) No, it only can convert codes from one device to another device (RAW to ARMAX, ARMAX to CB etc) but can not converting the region.

Gery...thanks for the response. Well, looks like there ain't any working codes for all cars allowed - armax pal! Anyway, I downloaded a GT4 gamesave from gamefaqs.com - armax pal - but when I tried to access it from my pendrive on the ps2 - the file was not shown? I wanted to copy if from my pendrive to the mem card - but the pendrive was recognized, but the file was not visible? any idea why? I'm using a transcend 1gb pendrive. Thx in advance.

maybe you haven't uncrushed the gamesave file? first, at the armax menu choose "max memory", then choose "my device". next choose the pendrive picture. after that, select the gamesave you just downloaded from your pendrive and finaly select "uncrush" to your memory card. then start the game.

do you have to have a gameshark or something like it to use the cheats or can you use them regardless? also, where do you enter the codes?

Gery...thanks, it worked fine when I uncrushed it. Anyway, another question - I'm messing around with some of the cheats on the armax pal cd - and what does the gear ratio modifier do? I enabled 2x - nothing happened? Thanks in advance. Now, I can use the always 1 lap to get all the F1 colors!! Anyone playing test drive unlimited - it's truly amazing, wish GT5 would have a few elements from this game.

I came across a code lately which is very useful. I am not sure if it was in this forum or elswhere, so sorry if it is a redundant information. I tested the code today and it works (AR MAX PAL).
The code freezes your money count whatever you do in the game (buying or selling or winning races). But it also opens the prize cars at the respective dealer, which means all cars which appear under "new cars" or "legendary cars" are buyable. You can buy a brand new Merc 300 SL or the black Toyota GT-One. The code was named All cars free but it does more:

90U0-CD6P-PZYPV
BF2K-60QR-TJ84A
HKCK-TPNT-DJ607
WYUY-185D-J8V9A

Have fun!

Can you buy the FGT? thers no dealer, but i'll go through all checking. Thanks in advance!

EDIT

Unlock:
All Cars, Areas and Parts

76016830 00000000
48613973 0CFB7A56
2E187D54 0CA57A65

Can i get an AR MAX pal version of this?

Tire Wear (Your Car)
7606F270 00000000
2816EDB6 01967A65
2816ED19 F7567A65
2816ED22 6DB98503
2816ED0A 6DB98566
2816ED76 6DB9E4F6
2816ED64 6DB95219
2816EDE5 F8AA7AF1
2816ED9C 83327AF7
2823B464 784269ED

Tire Wear (All Cars)
760E4500 00000000
282FE72B 0CA57A65

Can anyone convert this into RAW codes, thanks

From Gameshark for Codebreaker v9.3

These are actually the same codes you posted in the other thread
Are these by the way supposed to work in any race where your tires can warm up?
I tried a few different race modes (family cup, single race, championship etc) but in none of them the game didn't try to write anything into the address range of this code.. though I don't know if that means anything (and sorry about my broken english, i've got a fever)

Code:
Tire Wear (Your Car) 
200C20E0 3C010000
200C20E4 34210000
200C20E8 AC810210
200C20EC AC8102FC
200C20F0 AC8103E8
200C20F4 AC8104D4
200C20F8 03E00008
200C20FC 8E650014
2039E5F4 0C030838

Tire Wear (All Cars) 
203531A8 00000000

This code makes the tires stay blue, all the way. The tires never warm up, I am able to control the car for now, but warm (green) tires makes the car turn better. I did have a Green Tires Code, but my Codebreaker stopped working and I had to buy a new one.

Don't worry about the fever, rest is all u need.

I'll post it here too just in case..
I studied the tire wear code and it seems it's a sub-routine code and therefore I can't do a thing with it because I don't know how to :(
Sub-routine codes are sort of tiny programs written in machine language which will be executed when they're called for, so I'd need to know PS2 assembly before I could fix it..

That stinks, I hope I can do extreme events on cold tires, since races are more tougher than ever. I really need some tuning tips on this then, on how to control the cars with blue tires because it feels like I'm driving on black ice.

Get racing qualifying tires (the most grippiest) and use them, unless you've gotta use sports.

to be honest, i usually use road or comfort tires when driving in game, so if you get used to that, blue tires that are grippy should be easy.

I am using racing super soft tires for the GT World Championship, and the reason I need green tires is when I use the 5 lap code, the competition always beat me. The only way I can truly beat them is when the A.I. pits, and that Hong Kong Track is the problem.

I can turn better with Green tires and if I use B-Spec maybe the computer can control better.

Back