Curb Appeal...

• Thread starter PhiloGrego
  • 68 comments
You're not just dreaming. This is why I mention it..

So i definetly must do more racing with rain! :)

I found it very interesting when i was testing with the Lotus 97T on Monza 80's with 100% rain, running that long right-hander, after the first chicanes, i could go full throttle when i was on the outside, but not when i was on the normal line.

Downforce, turning radius, and grip levels are better on the outside.

The turning radius allows higher speeds, allowing higher downforce. The grip levels on the inside are also lower because of the rubber from when the inside line is dry (because it's a shorter distance, meaning that you can make the lap shorter...)

Yes, all of this is modeled in GT6.

Downforce, turning radius, and grip levels are better on the outside.

The turning radius allows higher speeds, allowing higher downforce. The grip levels on the inside are also lower because of the rubber from when the inside line is dry (because it's a shorter distance, meaning that you can make the lap shorter...)

Yes, all of this is modeled in GT6.

👍👍

And i also found out, that i'm not as fast as i thought i was, driving in the rain. Having to change your normal line is odd.

Back to the topic:

https://flic.kr/p/nRrBvE

Last edited:
London_2.jpg
Trial Mountain Circuit_6.jpg

Hey guys... welcome to Curb Appeal... did a search, and nothing of relevance came up, so....

Post 'em if ya got 'em... any and all curb related action shots... I know there are many out there...

To start off...

AstonOne-779_zpsbf968a41.jpg

Super Nice, Looks so real

Back