Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,779 comments
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

-average Twitter reply in that thread

All that racism & bigotry is fine b/c according to Elon in his interview with Don Lemon, none of it "breaks the law" & therefore, is free speech on Twitter. Use the word "Cis" though, & you're burning in hell for eternity.

Trash ass platform that can't bankrupt itself & Elon quick enough.

Last edited:
All that racism & bigotry is fine b/c according to Elon in his interview with Don Lemon, none of it "breaks the law" & therefore, is free speech on Twitter. Use the word "Cis" though, & you're burning in hell for eternity.

Trash ass platform that can't bankrupt itself & Elon quick enough.
People used to be able to rely on Twitter for breaking news alerts before he let all the racists back in and the level of discourse dropped to the level of 4chan.

Musk has basically done to the platform what the Dali did to the Key Bridge.

Jesus Christ.

This rat bitch had to have been aggressively stupid even prior to the traumatic brain injury it's sure to have sustained.

Better yet, the ship was named Dali and Salvador Dali did a painting calling "The Broken Bridge and the Dream." Conincidence or grand cover up? I don't know, I'm just asking the questions but it makes you think! I mean Andrew Tate told me this is all a "Black Swan" event.

1711552085797.png

Better yet, the ship was named Dali and Salvador Dali did a painting calling "The Broken Bridge and the Dream." Conincidence or grand cover up? I don't know, I'm just asking the questions but it makes you think! I mean Andrew Tate told me this is all a "Black Swan" event.

1711552085797-png.1340746
Turn it on, Salvador. Brutally offensive but never a bore. Ants in hands. No demands. Eyeing out a point of view...or two. Bang them out. Hang them up. Nothing is what it appears.

Man, I miss Kevin Gilbert.

Last edited:
catturd-bridge.jpg

connie-bitch.jpg

Huh. Oops.

musk-wrong.jpg

I don't really know who this woman is for her name to keep coming up like they've just discovered breasts are a thing (I guess in communities where womanfolk are draped head to toe in shapeless gowns they've never seen them before), but I don't think the Christofascist freaks are going to be fans of her "bodacious ta-tas" after this:

Apparently she's been trying to star in the film made since 2014, eventually taking on a producer role and being fundamental in selling it.

The official social media accounts are taking the most negative Tweets and using them as poster ads :lol:

She hosted SNL and that was...fine, I guess?...but I probably would have forgotten it and her before the following Tuesday if not for these pathetic freaks.

hanania.jpg

Last edited:
I know exactly one thing about Sydney Sweeney...

huge land GIF

I've been seeing her absolutely everywhere though and I've even tried to Google what's going on but I'm not getting anywhere (maybe Google wiped the answers 🤯). Is she some conservative who's the next pretty white blonde woman of the month or is she liberal and conservatives hate that she dresses like an attractive woman?

I have no idea of her political leanings, or even if she has any. I do know that there are plenty of decidedly average looking women with bigger than average boobs around but i'm not sure why this particular one has become flavour of the month for the right.

Perhaps it’s simply down to the recent increase in restrictions on adult sites in the red states that’s sending the needy to ‘find closure’ in hints of celebrity skin on sites like TMZ?

Last edited:
Nosferatu is milking that poor girl's boobs for all he's worth (which isn't much).

This is a good way to ensure the NCAA doesn't play tournaments in your state. Or gets you primaried for being brain dead. One of the two.

This is a good way to ensure the NCAA doesn't play tournaments in your state. Or gets you primaried for being brain dead. One of the two.

I mean I've watched Gonzaga play, they are pretty scary and Purdue should be worried.

inbred.jpg

Apparently that rat is married to this rat:

meshawn.jpg

Maddock, alongside 15 other individuals including Michigan GOP National Committeewoman Kathy Berden, was charged on Tuesday for allegedly sending false documents to the U.S. Senate and National Archives, including a document casting Michigan’s 16 electoral votes for former President Donald Trump and former Vice President Mike Pence.

Who needs basketball when we can watch all this dunking on these double dribblers who can't admit to alley-oops?

Reminds me of this...distinction?...that I saw offered up a while back.

property.jpg
I'm not an expert on Marx or the communist manifesto. And I'm not sure that the people who created or ran the various attempts (I'm not aware of many) at actual communist systems in actual countries were always such experts either. But from these people who seem to be much more versed in Marx than me... it seems more complicated than that. Quite a bit more:

It's interesting that "home" is listed there in the office meme as personal property, because home ownership in Soviet Russia was complicated and came with some real limitations, like that your house could be demolished by the state so long as you were provided with a state-owned house to live in. My understanding is that most Soviet citizens lived in government apportioned housing.

Last edited:
Back