Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,825 comments
trespass.jpg

The dean at UC Berkeley School of Law had students from the graduating class at his personal residence for dinner. During the event, a student took a microphone used during the event and made a scene invoking events in Gaza. The student was subsequently asked to leave. The dean's wife initiated physical contact in attempting to retrieve the microphone and enforce the request. The physical contact was minor...likely well within the bounds of what is permissible by California statute.

The notion that an invitation cannot be overstayed is idiotic. It's every bit as idiotic as the notion that having sexual intercourse creates an obligation to carry a resulting pregnancy to term.

Screenshot-20240412-105950-Samsung-Internet.jpg
I'm pretty sure that is literally how trespassing works.

cortes.jpg

Non-citizens, without regard for legality, are already prohibited from voting in elections for federal offices.

18 U.S.C. § 611, enacted by the passage of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 and its signing into law by President Bill Clinton, holds that "it shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, unless the election is held partly for some other purpose; aliens are authorized to vote for such other purpose under a State constitution or statute or a local ordinance; and voting for such other purpose is conducted independently of voting for a candidate for such Federal offices, in such a manner that an alien has the opportunity to vote for such other purpose, but not an opportunity to vote for a candidate for any one or more of such Federal offices."

Such legislative proposals--as that referred to in the screenshot and the one introduced by that rat Katie Britt (R-AL) what did the SOTU response--exist for no purpose other than pandering to the idiot base.

car-part.jpg

what

No individual, without regard for development, has a natural claim to any part of another's body absent consent.

Last edited:
Cars may be autos but they have no autonomy. A vehicle can't decide to eject its passengers if it doesn't want to carry them or they're doing it harm. I think that's where the analogy breaks down. Women are more than people carriers.

They accept both the claim and the reality.

Edit:

TB
I can fully understand every one of these... except the first-line supervisors of landscaping, lawn service and groundskeeping workers.
Quoting this in an edit won't generate a notification. Apologies.

It's...weird. A sort of funny notion is that it's the result of Karens harassing Latino crews and the supervisors taking the brunt of that as others are working. It's hard to imagine legitimate circumstances.

Last edited:
It's...weird. A sort of funny notion is that it's the result of Karens harassing Latino crews and the supervisors taking the brunt of that as others are working. It's hard to imagine legitimate circumstances.
How is that fatal for the supervisor?

TB
How is that fatal for the supervisor?
It's not. Even if the circumstance is guaranteed to be fatal, and I doubt it ever has been (I mean I'm like 99.99999997% certain it hasn't), I don't think the interactions themselves are prevalent enough to crack the top ten.

They mentioned 142 deaths in the 2018 stats and cited the most common cause of fatalities as transportation incidents according to CNBC.

The article makes it sound to me like traffic accidents are a, if not the major factor.
CNBC
Landscapers spend a lot of time in cars traveling from site to site, putting them at higher risk than some other industries for transportation-related accidents.

Last edited:
TB
I can fully understand every one of these... except the first-line supervisors of landscaping, lawn service and groundskeeping workers.
If landscapers go postal, how will you stop the deadly lawnmower?

They mentioned 142 deaths in the 2018 stats and cited the most common cause of fatalities as transportation incidents according to CNBC.

The article makes it sound to me like traffic accidents are a, if not the major factor.
Other driving-centric industry ranks even higher, so that makes reasonable sense. That particular job just doesn't come to mind. One wonders if pool maintenance workers also suffer high casualties due to that in addition to the possibility of more direct occupational danger.

Other driving-centric industry ranks even higher, so that makes reasonable sense. That particular job just doesn't come to mind. One wonders if pool maintenance workers also suffer high casualties due to that in addition to the possibility of more direct occupational danger.
I know nothing about either industry but I'm guessing your average poolboy or low level parks and rec worker can stay relatively local while a park supervisor may be required to visit several far flung sites in the course of his or her duties thus increasing the risk of danger from traffic accidents.

Last edited:
Also, (per Statista) policing isn't even in the top ten most dangerous professions in the US (for what it's worth).

View attachment 1346585
Interesting list.

I'd imagine most of those deaths have been contributed by a **** it just get it done attitude and a lack of OH&S standards along with minimal if any union support to back them up.

FWIW the closest to my occupation is the last on the list, while not a power line worker I work with high voltage every work day.
Stupidity or not following correct procedure would yes, result in instant death for myself or my workmates but it has never concerned me in the slightest as there are strict procedures to follow.

There's still flight engineers for the three DC-10s flying around in forest fire service?

Last edited:
Racist and proud?

I understand that some people just have these views, but like having poor personal hygine, is it really something to be proud of?

Racist and proud?

I understand that some people just have these views, but like having poor personal hygine, is it really something to be proud of?
Proud...but lacking conviction? "N-word." If it's just another word, they ought to stop being such pussies and say it.
"N-word," specifically the substitution, and specifically when used by crybitches bemoaning the inability to use the full word without social consequences. See they think they should be able to express themselves freely, even as others should be unable to freely associate (or rather dissociate in this instance), but they're also pussies and are unwilling to make an effort to normalize use in the face of criticism.

Racist and proud?

Stupid people are often proud of their own stupidity and not in a haha-self-deprecating way either.

Champion of free speech chiming in.

musk-flag.jpg

It's not a crime to burn a flag in the United States. Any flag, you dullard. It is a crime, however, to steal another's property. Subsequently damaging or destroying that property, including by fire, is a further criminal act. Such criminal acts may be classed a felony, depending on specific statute, but the classification is not likely to hinge on the property being a flag, much less a particular flag.

Back