Daily race start glitch

• Thread starter jetdh
  • 33 comments
I still have the issue and it's even worse now. My car is the only one moving during the rolling start but as soon as it comes close to the car in front it slows down to a crawl.. Then after a while it backs up a couple of meters and then drives forwards again until it stops just before the car in front. It keeps doing this a couple of minutes, then all of a sudden I get control of car and can finish the race. In the result screen I am atleast 4 laps after everyone else..

• Reinstalled the game
  • Tried with wired and wireless connection. I have good connection and NAT type 2
  • Also tried with hotspot from my 5g Android phone

I have tried at least 10 dailys now the last 3 weeks and ALL of them had the bug. My brother tries once on his PS5 with my account and it worked first time..

Something must wrong with either my PS5 or my account.

Next thing to try is with another account on my PS5...
Have you tried all of this?

Yes, my PS5 is on static IP and assigned to the DMZ.

Another thing I noticed is that Daily race A seems to be working.. The bug only appears in Daily race B and C..

Yes, my PS5 is on static IP and assigned to the DMZ.

Another thing I noticed is that Daily race A seems to be working.. The bug only appears in Daily race B and C..
Are all other devices attached to the router on a static IP too?

Do you use OpenDNS/GoogleDNS? Does your ISP have a reputation for throttling P2P connections?

No, just my PS5.
I use GoogleDNS.
Don't think so..

I've been playing the game since release and never had any issues.. It all started some time in april/may.

Back