• Thread starter PTK
  • 196 comments

PTK

Try ptk14's balls! Legion
Premium
United States
California
ptk14
Decided to put on a Honda tuners hat (since now we can use the E-Brake) and give a shot at a DC5 '04...
Remember that the pics you post here of your times must also be submitted to the link in my sig for submission..
Thanks, and lets see your times!
Almost forgot!! NO PICS, NO PROOF!

EyeTVSnapshot%255B10%255D.jpg

EyeTVSnapshot%255B11%255D.jpg

PTK
Decided to put on a Honda tuners hat (since now we can use the E-Brake) and give a shot at a DC5 '04...
Remember that the pics you post here of your times must also be submitted to the link in my sig for submission..
Thanks, and lets see your times!

Not a bad time! 👍

kennyblanco
Watch out Honda tuners!

98% of Honda tuners are AFRAID to post times because after all the s:censored: they talk they don't want to know who is REALLY faster...

:lol:lmao I know one time I went into a Honda room and got destroyed by everyone in there. I never really got into tuning ff's. I'm just getting around to tightening up my 4wd game lol.

kennyblanco
:lol:lmao I know one time I went into a Honda room and got destroyed by everyone in there. I never really got into tuning ff's. I'm just getting around to tightening up my 4wd game lol.

Want help tuning FF's? :lol:

PTK
98% of Honda tuners are AFRAID to post times because after all the s:censored: they talk they don't want to know who is REALLY faster...

LOL.... I'm not afraid.... But you are actually faster than me my DC5 is at .853(it's an old tune, though) but no worries you just motivated me.

c-losk
LOL.... I'm not afraid.... But you are actually faster than me my DC5 is at .853(it's an old tune, though) but no worries you just motivated me.

I said 98% with you in mind because you are one of the few... and good that's what I was trying to do...

PTK
I said 98% with you in mind because you are one of the few... and good that's what I was trying to do...

No worries I'm not offended. It's good talk let's see if people actually jump on this band wagon.

This is my best dc5 time is 11.607. I tryed to upload pics but dont have a computer. But i got proof whoever want see that time add me i got pics on my ps3

I never tuned my dc5 nor have i broken it in but my ek runs 11.605. Maybe I'll give the dc5 a shot tomorrow. your 0-60 & 0-100 is faster tho. My 0-60 is 3.51 and 7.50

I never tuned my dc5 nor have i broken it in but my ek runs 11.605. Maybe I'll give the dc5 a shot tomorrow.

pics?

please people if you're going to claim a faster time please prove it, just like PTK has. this makes your post credible. if you just say times people wont take anything you say seriously.

i learnt how to post pics today with photobucket (thanks fest0r 👍)

Viperbeatsvette
pics?

please people if you're going to claim a faster time please prove it, just like PTK has. this makes your post credible. if you just say times people wont take anything you say seriously.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

PTK

Oh wait, I said it almost as well.. 👍

I and we normal users here don't give a 🤬 if you claim your car is faster with no proof. Why even post if you have no proof.. smh

Last edited by a moderator:
pics?

How do you take a screenshoot on gt5? Use my camera? I know on MW3 I can use an option to save screenshot.

LONG
How do you take a screenshoot on gt5? Use my camera? I know on MW3 I can use an option to save screenshot.

Yes... and you better have it on 1/4 NOT 400m WITHOUT the use of SRF.

LONG
Im american bro its on miles and why would I use srf? skid force recovery?

Why would people post 400m times with srf on? I wonder why.... 👎

I know the 400m will give you a faster ET but SFR on a FF? I never heard of it. I'll post a LEGIT 11.60 and then I'll post one in a 400m with SFR on.

I know the 400m will give you a faster ET but SFR on a FF? I never heard of it. I'll post a LEGIT 11.60 and then I'll post one in a 400m with SFR on.

Mine so far isn't as fast as PTK but i had let it play for some hour just to take the missing power.With 5PS more the time can change 0,050sec.That is my aim just to be the first under 11,600sec.
Using the SRF i don't see a big difference because of my setup that when i use the car bogs due to ballast.
1,86-1,87Gs without and 11,658sec,0-60(3,531)
1,91Gs with SRF on and 11,620sec only beacuse better 0-60(3,475)
And as i said in the past some car affect them much and some its worse
see GTR R35
In some of my car i see a tenth!!!
11,585-11,485

Well I went to the speed test to run some times and couldnt break back in to 11.60 but I did run 11.610 numerous times. So until I prove that 11.605 My record is 11.610. I put SRF on and ran a 11.55 and then put in on 400M and ran a 11.54. I know if I tuned for SRF I would be 11.50- 11.52. Looking for camera cable now to post up pics.

kleomenis5582
Mine so far isn't as fast as PTK but i had let it play for some hour just to take the missing power.With 5PS more the time can change 0,050sec.That is my aim just to be the first under 11,600sec.
Using the SRF i don't see a big difference because of my setup that when i use the car bogs due to ballast.
1,86-1,87Gs without and 11,658sec,0-60(3,531)
1,91Gs with SRF on and 11,620sec only beacuse better 0-60(3,475)
And as i said in the past some car affect them much and some its worse
see GTR R35
In some of my car i see a tenth!!!
11,585-11,485

You don't see a big difference?? That's .03 which he is claiming that he beat my time by... I'm not saying I have the fastest because I don't, but there has yet to have been any proof. Also if you did your time before the patch, it will be faster than it is now.. around .03 faster...

PTK
You don't see a big difference?? That's .03 which he is claiming that he beat my time by... I'm not saying I have the fastest because I don't, but there has yet to have been any proof. Also if you did your time before the patch, it will be faster than it is now.. around .03 faster...

No i'm playing now and the fastest for now that i miss some power is 11,658
In my opinion with these 5ps that i don't have i'll brake the 11,600 for sure.
With Focus ST when i'm normal i do 11,585sec and when SRF is on i do 11,485
That's a big difference for me!!! 0,100sec

PTK

your in a dc5 and im in an ek rm...

your in a dc5 and im in an ek rm...

Whats that suppose to mean
My Civic EK RM has 403ps and 1ookg less
In a first try i made 11,698 and i didn't want to tune more cause i like it for other kind of use!!!

The only thing i mean is that if you make a fast gearbox and make it launch you can be faster
than every DC5.The difference in power-ratio is more than enough to achieve that!!!

Last edited:
Whats that suppose to mean
My Civic EK RM has 403ps and 1ookg less
In a fisrt try i made 11,698 and i didn't want to tune more cause i like it for other kind of use!!!

Well look at his photos and then mine.. I actually have a 11.614 Civic EP and a 11.64 99 Integra DC2 (Standard Cars)

I think that you setups are awesome
But in other hand i find some cars easier to tune
I make something and don't stay for hours to make it perfect
My DC2 makes 11,690
My EP makes 11,650
And my FD2 makes even faster but i don't remember now
Depends on the chassis and GT5 used real cars to make these in here
So the better the chassis the faster the car!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back