Delete someone from a "private group"

Brazil
Brazil
I am with certain friends (and more than one group - 10 companions + me) in private conversations, but I found that there are cases where some friends are in more than one.How do I leave it in just one group (and remove it from others). Thank you very much in advance.

You can't remove another user from a conversation they are in. They have to leave the conversation on their own using the "Leave" button near the top of the page, or you'd have to start a new conversation with just the participants that you want.

Good afternoon to the moderators.

I have a similar problem, which happened about a few months ago.

I'm unable to add new friends to groups (private conversations).When typing the partner's name....the "bar where I type the name" keeps blocking me from complete access to potential partners to be invited.

Could you, if possible, check this problem?
Thank you very much in advance!!!

You might be at the limit for the number of participants you can have in a group.

For regular members, the maximum is 10 members.

Premium subscribers can add up to 500 people in a private group.

You might be at the limit for the number of participants you can have in a group.

For regular members, the maximum is 10 members.

Premium subscribers can add up to 500 people in a private group.
Good afternoon. That, as you said, is me (creator of the group), plus 10. But in this case, there are still two more vacancies and I'm not able to put them in the group.

Ah, I think I found the issue. The username auto-complete form was showing up behind the window.

Please check and see if that fixed it for you.

Back