Deutsche Rennsport Tuning. Tunes for VW, AUDI, RUF, BMW, MERCEDES, HPA. Take requests

are these tunes for drag racing?
The only active(!) drag tuning garage is GME. Their drag tunes are pretty good, but don't expect to get the best possible. Praiano (and RVR?) also releases drag tunes from time to time, but I've no idea how good they are. Just try them.

RVR will be joining, I know that for a fact, it's just down to the said drag tuner to accept the job…

Do you do tunes for the : Renaultsport clio trophy car '00 car i have a race thurs night at tsukaba and i need to get into the 54's even the 53s , ive tryied alot of setups and nothing seems to make the car turn .

Vie getz, hello,

I had on eye on your garage, so I decided to jump in, especially since you tune for the Nordschleife.

I must say:

BMW M5 '08 (NÜRBURGRING TUNE) 699HP 1394KG

RH F -18 R-16
SR F 10.7 R 11.3
EXT F5 R5
COMP F5 R6
ROLL BAR F3 R4
CAMBER F 1.9 R 0.8
TOE F -0.03 R 0.14

Sorry to say, I am very dissappointed, I tried both RS and SS tires, my car is new, and I cannot even get to the 1st bridge without pressing restart 6 times.
It is an oversteering, understeering mess, even at reduced speeds.

Not to be disrespect, but the default settings of this car, is much much MUCH better than the tune.

contructive criticism, and I believe GT5 WANTS the car to be heavy on the track.

Taking the weight off , from this car , is a definite nono.

I have heard other people saying the default suspension is A1 for this car, and I agree, this car drives beautifully stock, with engine upgraded.

I am now afraid to try your other tunes :(

I am not a good tuner, but I know how a car should handle, this one felt very dangerous on the track.
but have a nice day.

:tup:Just tried out your SLS and R8 LMP setups, and yessir, it looks good. I cut my 'Ring time by about 25 secs in the Merc. I'm gonna knock out this series I'm in (cuz its so much easier now), and then I'm gonna look into your M5 work. Its a shame there's no E39.

The Audi R10 TDI Race Car tune made my day. Stock that car is the biggest disappointment in GT5. Tuned it's just as good as any of the other prototypes. I tried tuning it myself but didn't get anywhere. So thanks for turning around an otherwise undriveable car.

TVR CERBERA SPEED 12 1027HP 1020KG

AERO F 35 R 60
LSD INITIAL TORQUE 13
LSD ACCEL 26
LSD BRAKING 8
RH F-20 R-24
SR F 14.6 R 14.8
EXT F6 R7
COMP F5 R6
ROLL BARS F3 R5
CAMBER F 2.8 R 0.4
TOE F -0.27 R -0.09

NOTE: I think pd did a poor job on this car, despite tuning it has a hard time turning at high speed 140+mph and that cannot be resolved regardless of settings only slightly improved. I've tried all other tunes and the same thing is present with little variance between tunes. On the other hand this vehicle is remarkably stable and extremely fast.

Sorry dude but you're wrong. The way PD makes cars in GT5, there's no way they could do "a poor job". They take the same data for each car, and put it into a physics calculation. The cars in GT5 are remarkably consistent because of this. They also go further than that and will virtually re-create the many different electronic systems that different car manufacturers use, to go even further in making the virtual behave exactly as it does in the real.

I've driven a number of the cars in the sim at real race tracks, and let me tell you, the thing they do almost better than anyone, is replicate the feel and behavior of the cars that they model.

Point is, if they did "a poor job" on 1 car, they did a poor job on them all and I know from experience that is simply not the case.

Hello Deutsch Rennen , i would like to ask a tune for the BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 ,full power full pp, specific for Autodromo Nazionale di Monza .. thanks for helping , i will drive it immediatly and send feedback :)

ps. when you have time , a Tune for the Enzo Ferrari , full power , around 645 pp, , will be really appreciate .. Monza track, thanks

and what about audi le mans quattro 03? do anyone has a nice tune? i guess this car good for last nur tt, but it needs more stable or smth like that

I am in need of help, I have lost my PS3 Data, I need help getting my german car collection back, I lost everything, If I am to continue this work I will need your help. Please send what you can my psn id is Odinsrighthand Thank you all

Do you need credits ( max credit trade cars) or German specific cars. Either way I'll help, I'm a big fan of your tunes.

I can race for the credits that is not a problem at all. I need the standard German cars. I appreciate your help. Feel free to send me a friend request on PSN

Back