DiRT 2 Video Thread

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 5 comments
Scotland
Inverness
evanzo7
evanzo7
Not seen of these threads on here for DiRT 2, so here we are, a place for all your DiRT 2 content.

I know this game is extremely old now but if you're like me you'll still love seeing some stuff from it. Best in the series for me!

I myself am revisiting one of my all time favourite games! Lost many hours to this game in my teenage years & it's one of the few games I'd admit to being very good at with constant appearances in the worlds top 100! Now however, I've definitely lost my touch but I'll still have a blast with it none the less!

After a nostalgic hit in the last episode, we're back for more! Not sure I'll get tired of playing this game again! Remembering things I forgot in this episode as well as remembering the stuff I loved!

2/9/23
Back on DiRT 2 today with a couple of events from Croatia. We take the big boy out for a spin again before crashing through some lovely polystyrene blocks!

12/9/23
Still in Croatia this episode but we tackle our first Throwdown of the playthrough courtesy of Dave Mirra.

Last edited:
Off to Japan we go this time around & we end up doing the Shibuya circuit three times!

02/10/23
We're in Baja for this episodes races & at the Spillway circuit where I start reminiscing over the old days of DiRT 2!

Last edited:
We stay in Baja for this episode & we spend the whole time in the Herbst Smithbuilt Buggy!

6/12/23
First of the big events on DiRT 2 as we head to X Games Europe!

Last edited:
After the excitement of X Games Europe last time around, we are back to the grind of the main career & some terrible jokes!

25/2/24
Off to Morocco for the first time in this playthrough, let's see how we do!

17/3/24
Back in Morocco for the last few events in the Rookie section before deciding what to move onto next!

Last edited:
Back