Shake of worker
High rollers
Risky (not devil)
Win's
Mind control
Outrun
Nasty trick

yes those are real japanese drift team names

Try to be original and come up with it yourself, it isn't difficult. Just don't make some really serious name, those are always hilarious.

Snow drifting.

To which you can respond, "It is."

Try to be original and come up with it yourself, it isn't difficult. Just don't make some really serious name, those are always hilarious.

Probably why japanese real team name are in broken english or are irrelevant to drift (I mean "Night of illusions"...). When I watch a drift tengoku video I always love to see the teams introductions because of their crazy names.:)

Red Sharks
Bronies
HATERS.gif

Last edited:
Ground controll
Blue blood
Smoking crabs
I would not use dori unless you have guys and girls in your team.

hi just wondering if anyone has a good drift team name. any name will help.

thank you

MK2_Fatalities?

Team SupraDupra?

Team DriftLOO(Lack of originality)

I pulled these from my hindquarters based only upon your name and lack of any motivation behind what you plan on naming your team..word of advice, you want someone to do your work for you, you hire an ad agency, but even then you have to provide some background, mission statement, motivation...etc in order to get an accurate and effective name or advertisement generated...i guess on that note...Team Apathy? Whatever-D?:sly: I could go on and on for this one...:sly:

radial
as all the tyres we use are radials I think?
though team names don't matter as we don't judge on the name but what you do and how your team acts on gtp and Gt5
case example we have a team called Green zebra. it's utterly random but names don't matter.

I remember an old video that showed Taniguchi's club when he was a kid, "After Fire"

I always liked
Vitamin-D
Heartbeat Fire
Luscious
RAMBO
Rasty
Playing Life

The topic creator, like many other new GTP users, never even checked back in with this thread. I'm pretty sure he's moved on by now and there's no need to suggest any more names.

He should have came up with it himself in the first place, this thread needs a lock so we don't see any more lack of creativity.

The whole point of your drift team name is so that it represents you and your team. Stuff like that should be thought about, not asked about. If you are really looking for a drift team name, I would suggest ignoring all the team name suggestions posted and actually come up with one by yourself.

Think hard and get creative to come up with your own unique drift team name.

For the love of God just let this thread die, the topic starter doesn't need any more suggestions, he hasn't even posted in this thread other than the first post.

How about Wanted Drift Team. You pretty much came up with the name yourself in the title of the thread. with a name like that, It sounds like everyone is out to beat you because you guys are badass.....and wanted. lol

Back