Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
new car from this video@14:02

wheels situation is the same, only Thrustmaster is confirmed
View attachment 160043
caterham sp/300?

Nope, the SP/300R is an open roof proto, that car on the screenshot has a windscreen and fabric over the instrument cluster. A Lotus, maybe?

SP/300R cockpit:
Caterham-SP-300R-driver-view.jpg

599 gto was seen only in the ui concept video and the 458 isn't confirmed with screenshots or video ingame, same for nissan gt-r

Really? The videos you posted has the 458 appearing all the time. The 599 GTO is a bit rarer, but you can see it multiple times on other videos. Look at the 4TheSenses video, for instance, on the end you can see the 458 on the left and the 599 GTO on the right (you cant tell is the GTO in that video though, see the one linked on the list below). It was the 599XX in the UI concept video IIRC. The GT-R was, like I said, "semi"-confirmed. The 458 appeared for the first time in the same picture/video, so it's not far fetch to think one of the 5 cars they got for the preview event is actually in-game. :P

Here is the updated list that I keep:

Alfa Romeo
4C [1] [2]

Ariel
Atom V8 500 [1]

Aston Martin
Vanquish [1] [2]
One-77 [1]
V12 Zagato [1]
V12 Vantage S [1] [2] [NEW - didnt thought it was the S version, but it is]

Audi
A1 quattro [1] [2]
R8 V10 plus [1] [2] [3]
RS5 [1]
TT RS (plus?) [1]

BAC
Mono [1]

Bentley
Continental GT [1 - second car to pass the player]

BMW
M235i [1]
M3 GTS [1] [2]
M5 [1 - blue car]

Caterham
SP/300.R (?) [1] [2] [NEW]

Ferrari
F12berlinetta [1]
458 Italia [1] [NEW]
599 GTO [1] [NEW]

GTA
Spano [1]

Gumpert
Apollo Enraged [1] [2]

Hennesey
Venom GT [1]

Koenigsegg
Agera R [1 - 2013 model year rims]

Lotus
Exige S [1]

Marussia
B2 [1]

Maserati
GranTurismo MC Stradale [1] [2 - 0:16]

Mini
John Cooper Works GP [1] [NEW]

McLaren
MP4-12C [1]
P1 [1]

Mercedes-Benz
A45 AMG [1]
CLA45 AMG [1]
SLS AMG Black Series [1] [2]
C63 AMG Black Series [1] [2]
SL65 AMG 45th Anniversary Edition [1]

Pagani
Huayra [1]
Zonda R [1]

RUF
CTR-3 ClubSport [1 - 0:01, 0:07, 0:11] [2]
RT-12R [1] [2] [3]

Savage
Rivale Roadyacht GTS [1]

Spyker
C8 Aileron [1]

Volkswagen
Golf GTI [1]
Beetle (?) [1 - third car on the list] [NEW]

I also gathered some other information, as shown by the car list here:

There's 5 car categories: Hot Hatch, Sports, Performance, Super and Hyper.

Hot Hatch class have 5 cars: Golf GTI, Audi A1 quattro, Mini Cooper Works GP, I think a Beetle and another one that I cant tell (2nd car, the red one).

Sports class have 8 cars: RS5 Coupé, M235i, CLA45 AMG, TT RS (plus?), A45 AMG, Continental GT, Evora S (can someone confirm?), BMW 1 Series (can someone confirm?)

Performance class have 13 cars: SL65 AMG 45th Anniversary Edition, Aston Martin Vanquish, M3 GTS, M5, Ferrari FF (can someone confirm?), Exige S, Gran Turismo MC Stradale, C63 AMG Black Series +5 other cars.

Super class have 14 cars: V12 Vantage S, R8 V10 plus, F12berlinetta, SLS AMG Black Series, 12C, RUF Rt-12R, 458 Italia, One-77, Marussia B2 (is it? The one next to the bright green car), Savage Rivale GTS, 430 Scuderia (can someone confirm?), 599 GTO, SP/300.R + another one that I couldnt tell (bright green one, on the second part of the list).

Hyper class have (so far) 2 cars: Venom GT, Agera R.

Some cars I couldnt spot on the list but are confirmed by videos/pictures of the game: 4C, Atom 500, V12 Zagato, BAC Mono, GTA Spano, Apollo Enraged, P1, Huayra, Zonda R and the CTR-3 Clubspport are still missing (the last 6 could be on the hyper part that we couldnt get to see).

Apparently the *final* list is above 50 cars, yay (52 so far). And I could just confirmed about 4 new ones from the list (of 11).

Last edited:
Really? The videos you posted has the 458 appearing all the time. The 599 GTO is a bit rarer, but you can see it multiple times. Look at the 4TheSenses video, on the end the 458 is on the left and the 599 GTO is on the right (you cant tell is the GTO though); it was the 599XX that was in the UI concept video. The GT-R was, like I said, "semi"-confirmed. The 458 appeared for the first time in the same picture/video, so it's not far fetch to think one of the 5 cars they got for the preview event is actually in-game.

I see it now :cheers:

Been seeing rumours today that a club can only have 6 players in it? That cant be right surly?

it's true, before was 12

Last edited:
In a club when someone gains (their equivilant of XP)every one in the club also gains XP, so for balancing 12 is way too much.

I disagree entirely. It would be a far more equitable solution to reduce the amount of XP gained than to reduce the maximum size of the club. That seems completely and totally inane to me.

I disagree entirely. It would be a far more equitable solution to reduce the amount of XP gained than to reduce the maximum size of the club. That seems completely and totally inane to me.

Albeit they did said that, I think the most important reasons involved the car limit of the tracks being 12, meaning that with 6 members per club we could have a full club vs. club race. There's also the significance of a single individual in the club, something that would vanish away the more players each club could have. Honestly, they are valid reasons, if they work for the best, we'll have to see.

If that is the case than good luck to the people with two or three members only. Like I said it's a balance thing which I'm sure they tested extensively.

Edit: @MeanElf You could only join one club at a time.

Back