DRM REVIVAL "Real Skins" Pack

DRM REVIVAL "Real Skins" PackSkins  1.0

Juan Gonzales submitted a new resource:

DRM REVIVAL "Real Skins" Pack - Real Skins Pack for the DRM Revival Mod by DRM MODDING TEAM

Here are the real skin pack for the DRM REVIVAL cars, with brands, logos, helmet, suit and more.
The pack contains 130 skins !!!

New version for the DRM REVIVAL MOD V1.32

Have FUN !

For more infos about the DRM Revival Modvisit the DRM MODDING TEAM

Juan

View attachment 1328803
View attachment 1328802

View attachment 1328805
View attachment 1328800
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

So this is just a collection of all skins that were already available ?
I found no skins I didn't have installed, I even have some more...

All Skins are Change, because the V1.32 have modified LOD D. The LOD D wheels are painted on the Skins.
No idea what you are talking about. I just compared the skins I have with yours and apart from the previews (obviously) I can see absolutely no change...

I can gladly clear up your confusion.
Take a look at the update description version 1.32,you can find on the DRM MODDING homepage.

GTP1.JPG

Here is the old skin from the
earlier version, and on the right
side the new from the current version
GTPold.png
GTPnew.png

In addition to the changes mentioned above, there are other improvements that you probably haven't noticed.

I can gladly clear up your confusion.
Take a look at the update description version 1.32,you can find on the DRM MODDING homepage.

View attachment 1329267

Here is the old skin from the
earlier version, and on the right
side the new from the current version
View attachment 1329268View attachment 1329269

In addition to the changes mentioned above, there are other improvements that you probably haven't noticed.
Downloaded and busy checking again for what I may have missed.
Haven't found your example above yet (which car ?), but what I already discovered is that (e.g.) your drm_scream skin Zakspeed_Mampa_52 is missing the headlight covers (little elephant icon) head_lights.dds and head_lights_nm.dds
🤔
On purpose ?

skin.png

Back