Error While Trying to Update

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 38 comments
United States
Michigan
QuintenXavier
Xbox_Is_Gay
I don't know if its only me, but im having issues updating GT6, It says the update was interrupted. Please help!

Same here. Update interrupted. Its the first update I'm having any sort of trouble with. Atleast the data you havr downloaded so far will be saved, enabling you to resume the download from where its left off.
I'm now on my third attempt to get this download right.
Goodluck

I've put in some decent hours into GT5 and GT6. Never had any technical difficulties. That is, until today. That Pagani Huayra special event keeps freezing up my slim PS3 after a couple of races. ***** getting annoying.

wow really? they are just slowly going downhill with these updates there is always something with PD now

I was on my 4th attempt, still couldn't get the update done, now the whole SEN is down, doesn't allow me to log in. This is beyond stupid.

MSZ
I was on my 4th attempt, still couldn't get the update done, now the whole SEN is down, doesn't allow me to log in. This is beyond stupid.
I feels you, but the SEN just turn your PS3 on and off again, it will work. Im getting really annoyed with this, where are the mods to help when you need it @Jordan HELP

Attachments

• famous-characters-troll-face-oh-god-why-149009.png
    famous-characters-troll-face-oh-god-why-149009.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
If PSN isn't back up in less than 5 hours, so much for my login bonus. I'll be waiting to do the seasonals. :grumpy:

I was on the same boat, my login bonus was in danger without touching the new round of seasonal events. But the network was back in time, thank god.

Latest Posts

Back