(ETZ)Esattezza Autosport! Lancia Stratos "La Italiano" Model added

• Thread starter Spec M
  • 453 comments
Good day fellas, I know I was immature in my last atempts at testing. I would like to re-try your 4 RUFS and Elise, then drop you by the results! You also had mentioned something about, the Ring, I only test there, from now on.

I decided to check out some of your tunes too. Here's a review of your Peugeot 206:

Wolf in a Nike Tracksuit - Peugeot 206 RCT Review
I took the car to two locations that I really like. First of all, I went to Amalfi, where I produced a time of 2'21.284. OK, so it can't beat a Subaru Impreza or a Mitsubishi Evo around here. The car feels very comfortable taking corners at one gear higher than you should. By that I mean that if you're doing a corner at a speed you can get in 2nd gear, e.g. 80km/h, do it in 3rd gear to save yourself from lighting up your tyres. I would also recommend users to use the right analogue stick instead of the X button, as this car requires delicate throttle control.

I then took it to the capital of its home country, Paris. After buying numerous copies of newspapers full of columns expressing their anger that France were knocked out of the World Cup, I took it to the Opera Paris track. I managed a 1'37.864. I learned why you have to apply such delicate throttle control here: it understeers under power. I notice that it was faster here than a 1995 Mazda RX-7 Type R-S, but that was with worse tyres, I think it was on N1s.

Overall, I like this car. It's a good training car as it teaches you how to handle a FF. If I could ignore the fact that it uses FF, I would give it 8/10.

A little information just to let everyone know that ETZ has not expired.

I shall shortly be aquiring GT5 and ETZ will be eager to explore whatever tuning possibilities exist within this long awaited next installment of the GT series.

Back