***EURO GT500 Season 7** Winners - MSP_J-Town and Nissan Black Z RacingFinished 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 207 comments
Ill use the yellowhat gtr

Already got you signed up in the Yellowhat together with Mirial.

can reserves form teams?

No reserves cant form teams as I don't see a point in it because you never know if you'll have a spot to race or not.

GT500 Cars Avaliable - Euro GT500 Season 7

2/2 - Nissan Advan Clarion GTR '08
1/2 - Nissan Motul Autech GTR '08 - NissmanR32,
1/2 - Nissan Calsonic Impul GTR '08 - Stretchy
2/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo GTR '08
2/2 - Nissan Yellowhat GTR '08 - Skengdigi, Mirial
2/2 - Lexus Denso Sard SC430 '08
1/2 - Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 - Lozzaiscool,
1/2 - Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra '05 - AndroR35,
2/2 - Toyota Supra '05 Base Model
0/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06 - tony1311, basee-101
0/2 - Nissan Z '06 Base Model - MSP_J-Town, MSP_JUJU

Reserve Drivers:

SmileyWRX: Toyota Supra Base Model
True-Blue: Nissan Calsonic GTR

GT500 Cars Avaliable - Euro GT500 Season 7

2/2 - Nissan Advan Clarion GTR '08
2/2 - Nissan Motul Autech GTR '08 -
0/2 - Nissan Calsonic Impul GTR '08 - NissmanR32, Stretchy
0/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo GTR '08 - Kostas_B, Sonic-88
0/2 - Nissan Yellowhat GTR '08 - Skengdigi, Mirial
2/2 - Lexus Denso Sard SC430 '08
1/2 - Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08 - Lozzaiscool,
1/2 - Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra '05 - AndroR35, MSP_Tomzon
2/2 - Toyota Supra '05 Base Model
0/2 - Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06 - tony1311, basee-101
0/2 - Nissan Z '06 Base Model - MSP_J-Town, MSP_JUJU
0/2 - Nissan Z '06 Base Model - MSP_hasinho, MSP_Uwe

Aboe83 has not been online for a few days and he still didn't confirm if he is in for the whole season. I will still give him a day or two. The next one in line from reserve drivers would be True-Blue for the season spot as Ghostdriver also didn't reply yet if he can run whole season.

I would like to ask True-Blue if he can make his car pick anyway ust to be ready. Unfortunatly for you True is that the Calsonic GTR is now taken as I'm switching to it to team up with my mate Stretchy but we are also thinking to use Advan GTR, we'll see.. Still plenty of good cars to pick.
I would suggest the Lexus so you team up with Lozza as he can help you a lot to with the tune of the car.

Edit: I opened up another Nissan Z Base model as Hasinho and Uwe want to use it for the season.
Also MSP_Tomzon is driving the Yellowhat Supra together in team with Andro. The season is looking much better than I ever expected! Great job on the car picks guys 👍

Last edited:
34.0 is my best so far. Hit it about 5 or 6 times. Think I need a little bit more work on setup to get into the 33's. Pretty pleased though, didn't think the Lexus would be good at Fuji. Looking forward to qualifying, it's going to be insanely close for 3rd place!

am i team mate with lozza in lexus?

We need to see if aboe is doing the full season first, he has been a reliable member for the last few seasons, which gives him priority. If we hear nothing by Sunday night I would say you are in for the season! In which case, you are more than welcome to be my team mate. Lexus takes a little bit of setting up to find the sweet spot, but when you do it's a strong car. I can help you out with that anyway :) Surprised more people haven't chose the Lexus really.

I will be online today at some point for a quick test session, I'll post on here when the room is open for anyone to join. We have some work to do guys, Jtown is running 33.1's around here!!

33 1 crazy

I did a 33 4 in the race yesterday but had some draft from juju

Yeah I saw that sken! I was hoping you had draft on that lap :) you made some real progress yesterday. Whatever Mirial told you definitely worked haha! You guys will be a strong team this season.

Yeah I saw that sken! I was hoping you had draft on that lap :) you made some real progress yesterday. Whatever Mirial told you definitely worked haha! You guys will be a strong team this season.

Yes he basically gave me half a second or more and tons of confidence

I am impressed with the tuning in gt6 , it is a lot better than gt5 to say the least

I am home all day today so I will be online whenever others get on today

Yes he basically gave me half a second or more and tons of confidence

I am impressed with the tuning in gt6 , it is a lot better than gt5 to say the least

I am home all day today so I will be online whenever others get on today

Really? I still don't know how to tune lol

shall i practice with the denso sard or petronas tom lexus?

Practice with the petronas if you want to be my teammate :)
If you're setting up a room for yourself, just remember to put fast tyre wear on, that will affect your lap times! Also real grip reduction, makes a big difference here. The Tarmac run offs are much slippier than they were in GT 6!

Fuji practice room up: 1472 - 4711 - 0038 - 4894 - 8215

Edit:

4 drivers testing atm.

Last edited:
Very happy with my first test in the Calsonic yesterday, I finaly hit a solid tune in GT6.

I did 33.5 on full tank and 33.1 on low fuel. I hope i can do something similar in quali.

I need to watch you 33 guys and figure out where I am losing out

I have got a few 33's but they have been more luck than skill.

it's a 8pm uk start right?

This is the race start time. Qualifying actually starts at around 7.50pm uk time. So it's best to join the room at around 7.30pm latest, to make sure we can eliminate any connection issues without having a delayed start time!

Back