F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if the winner already has Premium or Mod/Admin status?

DK
What happens if the winner already has Premium or Mod/Admin status?
Do you mean in terms of prizes? If so, then you'll be glad to hear that they would get exactly the same prize as anyone else... which is naff all.

Nothing?! You have displeased the mighty Brian Cox!

106319-star-turn-actor-brian-cox-is-passionate-about-free-education.jpg

Good, my joke book is going back to the wind tunnel for more funny bits.

It was a very difficult track. Lots of long straights. Or was that Kimi's expression? Very hard to caption a brick wall.

Without more Webber over the rest of the season, it looks like the rest of us are sunk.

Yes, I'm afraid there is currently no financial reward for winning the caption competition, it's all about the glory... you can show me your Cox as much as you like, it's not going to change anything.

Round Twelve - Belgium

spahh.jpg

207425.jpg

Entries by Monday, 10th September - 0900 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Full rules available in Post #1. Please remember that your entries must be within our Acceptable Use Policy ;)

207425.jpg

Stewards say Hamilton's fault. Again.

~FINAL ENTRY~i

Last edited:
*Thank you for flying Air Lotus. We apologise for the slight turbulence you may have encountered during our descent. Please remember to remain in your seat until the vehicle has come to a complete stop and welcome, bienvenue, to La Source hairpin*

207425.jpg

Due to my one round ban, I am unable to provide a caption for this round. Sorry.​

Belgium: The aftermath of Hurricane Romain.

(The final entry, dahdahdahdaaah, dahdahdahdahdaah)

Last edited:
Famine, Y U change your caption!

That is a good point. If someone changes their entry, and their now defunct entry is better than your puny caption, can you copy and paste/ rework it slightly. There have been some captions that have been removed and are better than the winning caption in some cases.

That is a good point. If someone changes their entry, and their now defunct entry is better than your puny caption, can you copy and paste/ rework it slightly.
Captions must be your own work. Captions that are too similar to any already posted will not be accepted, even if the 'original' is not used.

More often than not, people who post more than one entry will not decide which is there final entry until later. There's no obligation to mark your final entry unless you wish an earlier entry to be your final entry, since one's latest entry is automatically considered a final entry unless stated otherwise.

207425.jpg

Lewis realises he is spoiled for choice as he checks out his mirrors for a carbon-fibre souvenir to bring home.​

207425.jpg

"I used to be a big fan of Hammy, but now i'm sick of this Hotheaded Gangsta wanna-be, and why is Lewis (did-um's) Hamilton such a petulant spoilt brat all the time?, iv'e had enough of him always throwing his dummy out of the pram, and it's quite clear he lacks maturity and intelligence - just look at his racecraft at Spa...
He potentially caused that near fatal F1 crash, by not for-seeing what was about to happen around him.
It all could have been so easily avoided, if only he hadn't failed to brake whilst interlocked between Grosjean's wheels.. he even failed to brake whilst airborne!
When will McLaren realise this Gangsta Boi is a liability?, the boy needs whipping into place."

"Yep... ^ i can imagine the hate comments towards me already" *sighs Lewis Hamilton as he tweets to his followers (post crash) from the intimacy of his cockpit*

(Final entry)

Last edited:
"Hotheaded troubled and Gangsta wanna-be, Lewis (did-um's) Hamilton the petulant spoilt brat, throws his dummy out of the pram yet again, after he potentially causes near fatal F1 crash, by not for-seeing what was about to happen around him.
It all could have been avoided if only he hadn't failed to brake whilst interlocked between Grosjean's wheels, he also failed to brake whilst airborne...
When will McLaren realise this man is a liability?"

"Yep... ^ i can imagine the hate comments towards me already" *sighs Lewis Hamilton as he tweets to his followers (post crash) from the intimacy of his cockpit*

I see what you done there.:sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back