F1 series 2005

im in that wscc as well, il do everything i can to make sure it doesnt overlap that.

DAMN! I better get going on getting that F1 car! I'd love a piece of this...

OT: Is the 24hr. Enduro on the Ring' the ONLY way of getting the F1 car?
I thought I read its also available elsewhere? MMM...?

Thx-

SimRaceDriver:

SimRaceDriver
DAMN! I better get going on getting that F1 car! I'd love a piece of this...

OT: Is the 24hr. Enduro on the Ring' the ONLY way of getting the F1 car?
I thought I read its also available elsewhere? MMM...?

Thx-

SimRaceDriver:

i think u get one for 100% completion, lol

it is done.

p.s. sorry cristiano, i spelt your name wrong first time round, i have corrected it now.

ok, i will keep them on hold for you, i shall give it another couple of weeks maybe and see how much more interest we get.

ok, if i can get 4 more drivers we can start so if anyone else would like to join, let me know soon.

count me up fo sure, Williams: Blue and White is my team any one wanna team up with meh let me know, cheers cant wait love f1 (apart from on le sarthe II)

ok cool.

made some slight changes to the calendar after findin out how hard those tracks were to drive in the F1 car.
we only need 3 more drivers now.

Hi gt_fan didnt know you were running this. i'lsign up looks good 👍 if F1lover doesn't mind i'l join him with Mclaren but if he does i'l take the minardi see if they can get some points for 1ce lol

A7X, i think at the moment at least until more people sign up im trying to keep it so theres 1 driver per team so i will put u down for minardi.

as A7X asked for minardi first are there any other you would like to go down for?

2 more for 10 teams or if we dont get any more by wednsday we will leave it as it is with 8 teams.

Be prepared everyone as round one is fast approaching.

@extase4u2- Yeah..I know how you feel!
I'd love to race this F1 series as well but I've not yet tackled the 24hr. Ring enduro, which if correct for the U.S. version is what you have to win in order to obtain the F1 car! :-(

i'm gonna do it next weekend, but then the series will allready have started :( well, i'm gonna enjoy the WTCC championship, so that's ok i guess....

Count me in, I missed the JGTC series and want something besides WRS to keep me busy!

jump_ace

sorry if this has died but it wud be nice to know, is this eva gonna lift off gt_fan? at least tell us if u cant carry it on, cheers

chrissims
sorry if this has died but it wud be nice to know, is this eva gonna lift off gt_fan? at least tell us if u cant carry it on, cheers

yeah sorry, well, its like this, when i posted and notified everyone of the first race nothing happened, only 2-3 people out of the 10 actually did something or even showed their interest at race 1 despite having their name down....

GT_Fan2005
yeah sorry, well, its like this, when i posted and notified everyone of the first race nothing happened, only 2-3 people out of the 10 actually did something or even showed their interest at race 1 despite having their name down....

If you decide to resurrect it, I'll be a stable racer for this.

hey Gtfan, u also gotta remember, some of us actually have other jobs and stuff on our hands also, u need to give us more time to race. like I dunno how long exactly u were planning on us racing, but like give us a few weeks 2 to 3 weeks to get our races done.

now the reason I say this is that the 1 week thing works well for the WRS, but those are mainly just time trial runs. They don't take a while to run. On the other hand, these are full fledged races, which take a while longer to run, which takes more time to run, so u need to give people more time to run it.

Say for example:
2 weeks
Week 1: Qualifying
week 2: Race

3 weeks
Week 1: Qualifying
Week 2: Practice
Week 3: Race
or
Week 1: Qualifying (qualifying would be for the 1st and 2nd spots only.)
Week 2: 2 Heats (decided rest of the starting field by racing and determine spots 3- wherever. Heat 1 determines inside line, heat 2 determines outside line.)
Week 3: Race

Just a suggestion that might get this going better.

Back