Favorite car in GT7 and why

• Thread starter heftyscent
  • 19 comments
United States
United States
Just curious to see which one is everyone's favorite car is.

I'll go first: the Cayman GT4 road car, pure driving fun. Or the Greddy FuguZ because it looks incredible with a custom wrap.

All my GT's Road cars bar the last one -

FORD GT V6 - 2017
FORD GT - 2006
FORD GT40 Mark I '66 - 1966

ALL have been tuned up to my liking.

Also honorable mention: TOYOTA ALPHARD V6 (can take the whole family in style)

ZEE
All my GT's Road cars bar the last one -

FORD GT V6 - 2017
FORD GT - 2006
FORD GT40 Mark I '66 - 1966

ALL have been tuned up to my liking.

Also honorable mention: TOYOTA ALPHARD V6 (can take the whole family in style)
The swapped V10 Alphard is incredible 🤣

Last edited:
Porsche 930 made to look like a 934, tuned by Priano with RH tires. Unbelievable. The most amazing combo, great for 30 mins at Le Mans.
Porsche 991 GT RSR, the loveliest of all the Gr3’s IMHO.
if I can use one of the above, I always do.

Race Car: NSX Gr.4. It's not the fastest or pointiest in its category, but I find it relaxing and easy to drive in the Daily Races.

Road Car: Stock GT40 Mk I. I mean... just look at it. There aren't enough superlatives to describe this car.

Honorable Mention: Stock Porsche 964. There's just something about it. Too bad the spoiler doesn't work, or am I missing something?

The historic Schutzle Gt-R remplaced by the 2018 version now.
Such a sweet spot for me...

Road car would be the NSX type R but having used it since the old times made it an unoriginal pick.
Recent addition would be the F430 because it has all boxes ticked and it gaves me all I need racing it.

Wish we could have the Scuderia version again

Last edited:
Lancia Stratos: looks, sound, handling, versatility across the events in game, my currently best not swapped and no bugs car for Tokyo WTC600.

From the favourite car in GT7 thread back in January. Has not and pretty much won’t change(unless PD miraculously bring back the Nissan Primera).
For the memories of driving my brother’s E30 318i/M3 conversion, reading that old(was new when I bought it, in ‘87) Road&Track Exotic Cars magazine that featured the M3(not to mention, the AMG Hammer!) and for always wanting an E30. It’s the car of the game for me.
View attachment 1322902

The ‘91 RX7 for me, mostly just because I used to own an ‘87 Turbo II, and it’s the closest GT has to my old car.

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione. Probably my favourite car ever. Can't explain why. It just has a sense of timeless beauty and that lovely sounding Ferrari-Maserati V8. And rare with only 500 produced.

For me it’s the Ferrari 500 Mondial. It’s fast,handles extremely well,stops on a penny.It puts many modern cars to shame!

Porsche 356A Speedster because I have a deathwish.

It is slidey and scary, like all good cars should be.

Last edited:
It changes all the time but if I had to pick one right now, it would probably be the Gordini. It's charming and loveable, very nice in VR and an absolute rocket at 500pp.

It's difficult to pick just one. I like driving a lot of the cars in GT7, but I'll limit it to my top 10.

Porsche 356A Coupe '56
Porsche 959 '87
Porsche 911 Carrera RS '73
Chevrolet Chevelle '70
Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69
Honda Civic EK '97/'98
Honda Integra DC2 '95
Ferrari F8 Tributo '19
Nissan 180SX '96
Renault Clio 24V '00

The F1500. It's very relaxing to just cruise with it and you can see everything except the competition. It fits into several events and cuts the crap, too.
I like the BVLGARI Aluminum and to an extent the Honda RA272 for the same reasons.

Back