Favorite Cars to Drive at Green Hell

Race car = Audi R8 LMS Race Car

Tuner car = Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

Street car = Ferrari 458 Italia or the premium NSX Type R

The reality is any car I like driving will end up doing many laps on the Nordschleife, because when it comes to that track, it's more about the track than the car.

Corvette C6 ZR1
Corvette C6 Z06
RUF RGT
Caterham Fireblade
Nissan Skyline GTR R34 Spec Nur
Ferrari 458 Italia
1989 Mazda Eunos Roadster
2007 Mazda Miata/MX-5
1970 Chevy Chevelle SS
Lotus Evora
Lotus Elise
Subaru Imprezza WRX STi 07
Ford GT
Nissan GTR
Chevy Camaro SS RM
BMW M3 CSL
Honda NSX R
Lexus IS-F RM
Nissan 370Z GT Academy
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo GSR 95
Shelby GT350
Lancia Delta HF Itegrale
Chevy Camaro IROC
TVR Tuscan RM
Mclaren F1
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car

I've been using an Elise 111R '04 for the seasonals, and I really like it more then Sarthe at the moment.

I have been doing many laps in that 111R myself. It is really fun to drive. Otherwise my favorite is the BMW M3 DTM race car. I like all of the DTMs, but that M3 is the best in my opinion.
I used the Mini Marcos a couple of times last night, too, and had a blast. Did not get first in the seasonal event, but still had great fun.

Zr1 and z06 STOCK .. Love those to! I also like any TVR and BMW M3 all stock.... I find that I like stock cars for the ring... Altho the ISF racing concept is verry fun doing that track!

The 458, Enzo, 330 P4, Ford GT, Zonda R, Elise 111R, Evora, Yellow Bird, and the Audi Abt TT-R are all fun cars at the 'Ring.

The 458 on Sports Medium tires is great, since it just slides and you can easily regain control of it. The Audi on the 'Ring is just so easy and fun to control since there is so much grip, both from the slicks and the huge wing. I'm able to pull of early 6's with it.

Last edited:
Stock Caterham (my fav), 70-80s compact cars, tuned Civic and CRX, Skylines and basically every FR car with sport/softs :)

Keep on hating me but I love the Minolta.
  • Insanely fast
  • Spits fire and smokes out of corners
  • Driftable
  • Great Sound

Both Elise's RM'd. I prefer the look of the older series 1 RM modification, but the newer 111R drives SO good at the Ring. In fact, i may chose one for my next Nürburgring 4hr !!!!

I love driving my fully tuned & chromed vdub samba bus around the ring. Sure its not the fastest but it does suprise people with how well it handles.

I just tried out the Caterham 7 online at Nürburgring and it WAY faster in the corners than a nissan fairlady z and a dodge viper, but on a longer straight it had it.
Those corners with a Catherham is 👍

any bimmer will do for me. I mostly drive (with cocpit view) couple of laps just to "stretch my legs" when i turn ps3 on :)

Recently i'm doing my own best times board with every single car that i own in my gt5 garage. Currently have 800 of them so quite a drive ahead of me.

i like test cars like aston ferrari aston WRX EVO´S skyline u know but alway stock with real horse power 562 in the 458 592 in the new mclaren 618 SLR , if u like u can add me PTY-Vince , please i need to play with good driver i hate race with tuned gallardo´s ,GTR´s, Ferrari´s !

lancerevo15262 - Please try to use proper grammar in your posts (proper capitalization where needed) and don't use text speak. You agreed to it afterall :)

I have a few favourites for the 'Ring:

M3 GTS - Well, it's not really in the game, but it's easy enough to mostly recreate (though doesn't get a 7-speed DCT). I've stuck Sport Mediums on it as they feel roughly like trackday rubber to me, and it's a gem around the Green Hell. I even did a gallery update for it a while back, on a custom track though.

Elise RM - Another I drew inspiration from real life for, I consider this an mkI Exige, but with a nearly fully tuned engine, it's sort of like it borrowed the newer cars' Toyota engine (and converted to a turbo). On Sports Softs with the current tune I have on, it's almost impossible to put a tire wrong unless you're really trying, and it's still fast enough to seriously worry the 7min mark. Another gallery update, and all the others posted in there too are fun at the 'Ring as well (the Mach 1 unexpectedly so).

F40 - Tune it up fully, and lighten it, and you've got the closest thing we'll get in-game to the LM. Sadly, with no aero mods, it's still a tricky one to drive, just like the stock car. Even on RS tires it will punish mistakes. As described, and painted French Blue, I shot it here, and in nearly-stock form (just some black PD five-spokers), it was the very first combo I took to the 'Ring (here).

SLS AMG - Specifically, the Special Events AMG Academy runs. Made me like the car when I was simply on the fence about it before 👍

Caldina - Painted a bright yellow, this is my go-to for fast Sport tire driving online, and many seemingly faster cars have fallen to the crazy grocery-getter :D

Remembered another great car - the Asparadrink RX-7. The wicked downforce and light weight make it a grip machine. Not the fastest lap you'll turn in, but a remarkably fun time.

RM'd DC5 on anything from sports hard to racing softs. The GTR is a bit of a n00b car but it's epic round there. I like using the 111r now I've got mine setup nicely.

Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car‏.
Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) '06.
Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) '01.
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo.
Citroen GT Race Car.
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car.
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01.
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00.

Almost effortless driving :drool:

Back