February 2024 Update Prediction

I wonder if the shifting of weekly challenges has anything to do with the update?

Yes this is wierd i don’t remember shifting weekly challenges when Jimny update got launched. Maybe some kind of changes to Weekly challenges?

Yes this is wierd i don’t remember shifting weekly challenges when Jimny update got launched. Maybe some kind of changes to Weekly challenges?
@Famine mentioned earlier that due to the weeklies normal schedule meaning they would be updated on the 29th may have something to do with it as wee all know how sensitive GT7 appears to be with clocks changing!

If the update switch to to like 7 march instead and it be larger anniversary update i would be fine waiting another week, its quite intresting with weakly challange notice it makes me wonder if they have something special planned

fake↓
PicsArt_02-24-10.04.40.jpg

I think the criticism over the last update was pretty hard to ignore. I suspect that PD will want to do something a little special for the next one to make fans happy. I'm going to guess a classic circuit:

Apricot Hill

or

Midfield Raceway

or

Red Rock Valley Speedway

or

Pikes Peak International Hill Climb

and maybe a classic/fan favorite car
Mitsubishi FTO + FTO Touring Car

I have zero evidence to support my claims.
I don't think they bother too much 😃
they are like concrete wall...( cold, silent, don't give a ... you know what hahaha )

So much for that prediction of no updates this month. Like this new style of teaser, gonna make guessing the other cars fun.

As for the cars here, it looks like we're getting:

• Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX (A car I believe was in that updated Datamine list, which continues the trend of many updates featuring at least one car from it)
  • Audi TTS Coupe 2009 (The Headlights have me thinking this coupled with the grille)
  • A Renault of some sort

Last edited:
Last edited:
it's nothing new..you see that porsche promote forza more then gt...it was expected...I think gt doesn't have content because something went really bad with some manufacturers
It is possible that Mic is carrying out a very aggressive marketing and licensing program against PDI, assuming the right to exclusive use of iconic motorsport cars.

Although the announcement did not mention anything about Forza, it is very likely that this marketing will result in the inclusion of the 911 GT1 Evo 98 in the Turn 10 game.

Last edited:
very funny from PD...didnt know april fools day , is in new era, every month fool day...I was 100% we will get new circuit location...
at least I learned my "100% predictions" are 0%...

Latest Posts

Back