February 2024 Update Prediction

IMG_1071.jpeg

Have you read the statement from PoDi ?

Last edited:
View attachment 1326224

Have you read the statement from PoDi ?
Yes. It's been there for over a year (have you read the pinned "Known Issues" thread in this forum?).

The question was "What's currently blocking game progress for some players?", not "Can you please repeat a vague statement from the Known Issues page?".

I've not seen any reports of players having their progress blocked by crashes on the race results/rewards screens and I'd be curious to know exactly what it is that's currently blocking game progress. Do you actually know?

On the flip side of that, there's still no mention in the Known Issues of the Weekly Challenges glitch, which a lot of players are noticing and is clearly a known issue as PD definitely knows about it...

I've not seen any reports of players having their progress blocked by crashes on the race results/rewards screens and I'd be curious to know exactly what it is that's currently blocking game progress. Do you actually know?
You are that omniscient and know every GT players on the planet ?

You can’t say « I haven’t seen so it doesn’t exist ».

You are that omniscient and know every GT players on the planet ?

You can’t say « I haven’t seen so it doesn’t exist ».
You saw the bit where I literally asked what the issue is, right?
What's currently blocking game progress for some players?
That's me asking what the issue is, not pretending I know everything or that something doesn't exist...

I'm assuming from this second evasion and attempt at condescension that you don't know either.

Dude really made up words that didn't exist in the very post people can see.

How overreactive do you have to be to somehow see a genuine question as "I haven’t seen so it doesn’t exist"?

My predictions:
  • Afeela Sony Honda
  • Genesis VGT Gr1
  • Skoda VGT
  • Honda Castrol Mugen '00
+ BVLGARI VGT

Tracks: none

• New events
  • New special missions with the Afeela
  • New missions with the most popular from GT Sport
  • Multiclass

Last edited:
My predictions:
  • Afeela Sony Honda
  • Genesis VGT Gr1
  • Skoda VGT
  • Honda Castrol Mugen '00
+ BVLGARI VGT

Tracks: none

• New events
  • New special missions with the Afeela
  • New missions with the most popular from GT Sport
  • Multiclass
I like your optimism. But I kinda doubt we'll be getting most of those this month. Maybe in future updates.

Is BVLGARI VGT a Bulgarian car? Does Kaz like Bulgaria? :confused:

Last edited:
they need to give maintainance for open up bvlgari in feb...but some pictures of Sony giving players feedback because of wheel problems in march
don't know what to think about that?
Feb just game maintainance? and no content and march content update???

Last edited:
they need to give maintainance for open up bvlgari in feb...but some pictures of Sony giving players feedback because of wheel problems in march
don't know what to think about that?
Feb just game maintainance? and no content and march content update???
If that happens then ill be accurate in my prediction that we won't have an update at February and all the goods will transfer to us in March.
Just hope the stuff we get doesn't have influence from the Carnivals that take place around the world this month.

Bulgary cant be added without an update to brand central, mainterance is just for the servers, their will be an update in february if it just bulgary or anything else remains to be seen

My Guess for a February update is

Track = Midfield Raceway
Midfield Raceway (GT6).jpg

The Car Statistics are? (Based on 67 cars)
1.5% = Korean
3.0% = French
4.5% = UK
13.4% = Italian
14.9% = USA
17.9% = German
44.8% = Japanese

Car Models
4.5% = Returning Premium
14.9% = Standard to Premium
80.6% = New to Series

Years
2020s = 35.8%
2010s = 19.4%
2000s = 1.5%
1990s = 16.4%
1980s = 7.5%
1970s = 7.5%
1960s = 8.9%
1950s = 3.0%

So if 4 cars in update
2 will be most likely Japanese, New to series, 2010s or newer
1 will be Italian/German/American

My Guess
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale, 2011
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic, 2013
Mazda Autozam AZ-1, 1992
Porsche 911 GT2 Evo [993], 1997

Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale 2011.jpg
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic 2013.jpg
Mazda Autozam AZ-1 1992.jpg
Porsche 911 [993] GT2 Evo, 1997.jpg

Some new league events wouldn't go a miss either....

Last edited:
So with LM Ultimate PC Game coming out (as early access admittedly) this month, what do you think of the chances of some LM content coming to compete with it?
Extremely low. PD hasn’t done a major content drop timed with “competition” in at least a decade, in fact they’ve barely done content drops to coincide with real life Motorsports beyond Daily/Time Trial combos. The only noteworthy ones I can remember from the last two games m were the Superformulas, but those were known months in advance. GT6 updated Goodwood almost every year to coincide with FoS, but that’s really all I can remember in terms of relating add-on content to real world stuff.

It’s far more likely to put bets on anything unrelated given the track record - as much as I’d like to see new GTPs/LMHs in the game.

Last edited:
We need some variety with tracks, so hillclimb (at least Goodwood hillclimb when they are wasting Pikes Peak license), go kart or some tight track for low powered cars would be a pleasant surprise, or comeback of Sierra track(long real word location).
you know there will be nothing like that in updates... its even too big of a wish...😅
pikes peak track has the same problem as gt one car has..
PD doesnt want other to use it..just like forza bought exclusive licence for toyota gt one..so that PD can't use it...( it was a rumor on forza official forum YES ) -- and I am more and more confident it is true

Last edited:
you know there will be nothing like that in updates... its even too big of a wish...😅
pikes peak track has the same problem as gt one car has..
PD doesnt want other to use it..just like forza bought exclusive licence for toyota gt one..so that PD can't use it...( it was a rumor on forza official forum YES ) -- and I am more and more confident it is true
Damn! TS020 with exclusive license for Forza? 😔

I hope not!

Last edited:
it was a rumor..i know some developer said..but more and more I think it very much true
This theory is quite viable, considering the absence of the TS020 in the franchise's games since GT6, a car that has traditionally been associated with the GT franchise and, for no other reason, is perhaps the most requested car by the community, as seen in the profiles of the PDI social networks.

Last edited:
I definitely expect, well more accurately hope for a Gr class variant of the Genesis VGT in the next update, similar to how the Suzuki VGT got a Gr version a month after it's debut, maybe a Gr1 variant for the Genesis - would also count as finally a new Gr1 car! And given the evidence of such a thing existing......well

Last edited:
So are we thinking this Sunday for silhouettes?

Hoping for a new track. Timing-wise it seems possible at least.

Or we will get early March update with silhouettes on 2nd March and Update dropping at 7th March
While it would definitely make sense to drop an update on the anniversary of game launch (and as it would make sense, we can be sure they wouldn't do it) and they could label it as "March 2024 update" and be done until May basically, they stated that the Bvlgari will be released at the end of February, so Feb 29 is it then.

Back