Ferrari F14T

• Thread starter Vitocorp
  • 241 comments
Italy
Italy
The name of the new Formula 1 Ferrari was revealed today
There was a poll with 5 names, the community had the choice:
F14T, F14 Maranello, F14 Scuderia, F166 Turbo and F616 (I voted for the last one)
Tomorrow the car will be revealed, I can't wait but I'm afraid about the ugly nose spotted on many 2014 F1 cars...

1000867_766545133375113_54117676_n.png

I will update the first post with the photos tomorrow.

f14t-front34.jpg

f14t-sideview.jpg

f14t-topview.jpg

f14t-rearview.jpg

f14t-frontview.jpg

Last edited:
Really looking forward to the return of Byrne!

I have a feeling that it's going to look quite off-the-wall at first glance.

Gutted that F616 didn't win the poll. :grumpy:

We'll know if the nose looks horrible. They'll only show pictures of it from the back.

I know I'm happy with the name. I voted for it for one, and two I think the simplicity is good. Never knew what F138 meant, and it just sounded weird.

F14 T is pretty straight forward at least. Future generations will easily be able to tell what car was the first of this new era.

I'm sure all the noses we will see will be ugly, but they aren't designed with looks in mind now are they?

Always wondered why F1 cars didn't have regular names instead of project names (although you'd probably run out of names eventually)

Really looking forward to the return of Byrne!

I have a feeling that it's going to look quite off-the-wall at first glance.

And that's why we see eye to eye, you're the only other person to say something on this other than me around these parts.

I'm disappointed. F166 Turbo should've won... It has turbo on the name so it's cool.

This year's F1 will be a joke with all those noses. I'm really excited for the Ferrari design.

Back